[qe-core] setup openSUSE Jump 15.3 openqa
We need to setup openSUSE Jump 15.3 openqa.
It will have 3 update repos it consumes:
the full test repo is at:
the incidents are below openSUSE Maintenance as usual, example incident openSUSE:Maintenance:14199
Current Build ISOs are below http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/jump/15.3/ I think.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Maintenance:/Test:/Jump_15.2/ is the merged testrepo
Right now there are these runs :
So what more is it expected from the openqa tests in relation to these repos? Is it sufficient for the system to be up-to-date, by using the aforementioned repositories and then do the testing?
Thank you msmeissn for the answers!
After some research though I did today, an implementation of the openQA bot is also required which is handled by osukup (who has time-off this week). Consequently, this ticket can be handled on the beginning of next week.
tjyrinki_suse , it is an urgent+sprint item, but I have to postpone it for next week, will it be ok? :)
So what I get from asking around:
- Iso has to be synced (https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa-trigger-from-obs/pull/89), but rather we need the fixed asset (that would be living in
- Medium type setup: (flavor=DVD-Incidents) in o3 for jump (Leap 15.2 mediums can be used as a template)
- It's not clear to me, But likely there's a go: Jump has to be added here: https://github.com/openSUSE/openSUSE-release-tools/pull/2383
- Due date changed from 2020-10-30 to 2021-02-01
- Priority changed from Urgent to Low
So after double checking with Marcus, this ticket is not urgent anymore as the Jump 15.2.1 received a no-go.
I'd like to announce that we have a final no-Go for Leap 15.2.1 after talking to stakeholders or engineers working on blocking issues.