- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-10-05
- Last connection: 2016-10-05
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, Reporter, 2019-05-14)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2016-10-05)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, Reporter, 2019-05-14)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2016-10-05)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, Reporter, 2019-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, Reporter, 2019-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, Reporter, 2019-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, Reporter, 2019-05-14)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, Reporter, 2019-05-14)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, Reporter, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, Reporter, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, Reporter, 2020-10-28)
- 09:51 openQA Tests action #55877 (Workable): [qe-core][functional] Describe the process on how we get a Leap scenario to a Tumbleweed
- 15:12 openQA Tests action #80210: [ppc64le] ppc64le-hmc tests fail in bootloader_start
- I'm sure that the error message was caused by the system being already off, which is a small problem, however an unde...
- 09:43 openQA Tests action #73240 (Workable): [qe-core] extra_tests_transactional_server on SLE15-SP3 x86_64
- I didn't have much time to work on this
- 12:42 openQA Tests action #78121: [qe-core] test fails in firefox_ssl - website used for ssl verification has now valid certificate
- Quick and dirty, let's see if it works... https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/11420
- 10:03 openQA Tests action #77755 (New): [qe-core] test fails in keyboard_layout_gdm - assert_screen timed out for grub
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP3-Online-x86_64-extra_tests_gnome@64bit fails in
- 12:22 openQA Tests action #12964: [qe-core][functional][migration] Boot to snapshot after upgrade and then rollback
- Zaoliang, please try doing the whole upgrade and then rollback without openQA (Manually), there has to be a differenc...
- 10:22 openQA Tests action #60317 (Rejected): [qe-core][qam] test fails in krb5: kinit failed "Credential cache directory ... does not exist" - re enable krb5
- Fixed in the meantime https://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?arch=&machine=&modules=krb5&distri=sle&version=15-SP2&bui...
- 17:09 openQA Tests action #60989: [qe-core][functional][opensuse] test fails in consoletest_finish - ensure_unlocked_desktop unreliable
- Seems that it's still there, although I'll chefkcc if for the particular case of minimalx, its a product bug, or same...
- 15:28 openQA Tests action #72202: [qe-core] setup openSUSE Jump 15.3 openqa
- See linked tickets for future reference
- 14:28 openQA Tests action #72202: [qe-core] setup openSUSE Jump 15.3 openqa
- So after double checking with Marcus, this ticket is not urgent anymore as the Jump 15.2.1 received a no-go.
Also available in: Atom