- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: maritawerner
- Registered on: 10/11/2014
- Last connection: 10/11/2014
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 19/01/2016)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 19/01/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 06/10/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 07/06/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 24/08/2016)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 14/11/2018)
Reported issues: 129
- 11:01 am openQA Tests action #43724: [sle][security] Bug 1110700 - remove non-enterprise server nproc limits in /etc/s...
- @weihua: please add it to the test automation. If we do it manually it will be forgotten.
- 09:29 am openQA Tests action #47195 (Blocked): [sle][functional] check orphaned_packages_check.pm for SLE installation ...
- Request from Vincent M.:
For the context, this started with bsc#1116740 - kernel-default-base not
provided in onl...
- 09:23 am openQA Tests action #47192 (Feedback): [sle][functional][y][u] some openQA tests in staging take more than 50 ...
- In the SLE Staging area https://build.suse.de/project/staging_projects/SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:GA
a lot of testcases take mo...
- 08:54 am openQA Tests action #44915: [sle][migration][sle15sp1] test fails in vino_screensharing_available - no vino, n...
- Hello Lemon, this failure happens in the functional job group as well. I think that is a more generic problem, please...
- 10:37 am openQA Tests action #43724 (New): [sle][security] Bug 1110700 - remove non-enterprise server nproc limits in ...
- Is it possible to write a testcase to make sure that the Bug does not happen again?
- 05:22 am openQA Tests action #42764: [functional][y][epic][smt] revisit smt testing strategy
- The migration team performs quite some migration tests on SMT and also on RMT and they have both installed. So they s...
- 08:48 am openQA Tests action #42464: [functional][u][saga] remote system management: salt, sles+suma, sles+storage (ter...
- Yes, agreed, we need to get more information here from different parties. I know also that James from QA CSS got some...
- 06:53 am openQA Infrastructure action #41189: [tools][monitoring] Worker 'reachable' notifications sent form Grafana instance
- Thanks a lot for the Dashboard! That is really cool!
- 01:26 pm openQA Tests action #34924 (Rejected): [PjM][epic][tools] Share openQA Hardware between SUSE and openSUSE
- Hi, I am fine to reject that ticket if that is so complicated.
- 09:28 am openQA Tests action #15148: [sle][functional][y] Network Installations - HTTPS
- Hi Rodion, I saw that you discussed that topic in the IRC recently. I got the request to test that really a long time...
Also available in: Atom