- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-11-10
- Last connection: 2014-11-10
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-19)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-10-06)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-19)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-06-07)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 12:36 openQA Infrastructure action #90275: Replacement openQA OSD aarch64 hardware (was: Dedicated non-rpi aarch64 hardware for manual testing)
- Thanks a lot! That is good news!
- 13:29 openQA Tests action #98343: [dsesktop] test fails in shutdown
- I guess that is related to the new gnome version, if it is assigned to the wrong team please reassign to the Qe yast ...
- 13:49 openQA Project action #90545: Add additional option for build sorting within a jobgroup
- Is this ticket really of "high" priority? And is it in the right project?
- 08:34 openQA Tests action #93847: [qe-core]ovs_client: ssh login for root denied
- Anna, if it is invalid could you please close the ticket?
- 08:32 openQA Tests action #96593: [opensuse] test fails in rstudio_server - alt-f4 does not close firefox
- Dan, could you please have a look?
- 06:51 openQA Tests action #72202: [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA
- Thanks for the update, Oli. But could you or somebody else please specify the "help" that Anton is waiting for? Is it...
- 12:38 openQA Infrastructure action #90275: Replacement openQA OSD aarch64 hardware (was: Dedicated non-rpi aarch64 hardware for manual testing)
- These two machines will be added to openQA and can than be used for all jobs. But in addition to the two machines Hei...
- 12:15 openQA Tests action #72202: [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA
- Today there was a meeting with Marcus Meissner, Antonios, Santi, Anna and myself with this topics:
* Anton has fin...
- 14:15 QA action #92851: Workshop series proposal "How SUSE QE teams review openQA test results"
- Oli, you are very right that the wiki page will not be updated anymore. The confluence area of QE LSG is the main sou...
- 10:23 openQA Tests action #27774 (Resolved): [tw] Evolution Test 'sometimes' fails to close evolution
- I close this ticket since the PR is merged. I think the ticket was forgotten.
Also available in: Atom