- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-11-10
- Last connection: 2014-11-10
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-19)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-10-06)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-19)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-06-07)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 07:53 qe-yast action #93671: yast2_ftp: we need to create a different certificate
- @oorlov The maintainer of this test module is not in the SUSE QE department anymore. Could the yast team take over here?
- 15:45 openQA Project coordination #76966: Trigger different scope of test suites depending on the product development phase
- Since Rodion has left the company is there anybody else who would be interested in that topic?
Actually the migrat...
- 14:32 openQA Project action #52004: Enable SUSE partners to test SLE using openQA in the open easily
- About question 1 and 3: I think it could be possible to provide the needles to Beta program participants but I have n...
- 14:31 openQA Project action #52004: Enable SUSE partners to test SLE using openQA in the open easily
- Q: Is there a difference for Alpha/Beta/RC period?
A: Yes. The official Interlock for the product happens in the Alp...
- 13:29 openQA Tests action #92080: [opensuse] hexchat rather frequently fails - on @64bit_qxl
- @gracewang is that something for your team to look at?
- 15:40 openQA Tests action #80726: [SLE][Migration] data migration from openldap2 -> 389-ds
- Pleae be aware that there is also a Jira ticket open for that and that the QE migration team is already doing some ba...
- 14:42 QA action #88536: Find out differences in openQA test coverage with metabase
- AS QE Project Manager I would not only be interested in all products, code streams and architectures of a testcase bu...
- 10:54 openQA Tests action #60989: [qe-core][functional][opensuse] test fails in consoletest_finish - ensure_unlocked_desktop unreliable
- Just out of curiosity: this ticket is now 1 year old and nothing has moved forward. Is the issue just a minor problem...
- 09:36 openQA Tests action #80726 (New): [SLE][Migration] data migration from openldap2 -> 389-ds
- Support provided evidence to Engineering (including QA) that the test coverage for LDAP (openldap2 -> 389-ds) and Act...
- 11:27 openQA Tests action #76873: proxy.scc.suse.de for sle15sp3 is not set up correctly
- The package hub repos will not be added before Beta1 and that can not change due to legal reasons. During the Alpha p...
Also available in: Atom