- Login: maritawerner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-11-10
- Last sign in: 2014-11-10
|openSUSE Release Process||Developer||2016-08-24|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||Developer||2017-09-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||Developer||2018-05-30|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||Developer||2019-04-16|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||Developer||2020-10-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.4||Developer||2021-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.5||Developer||2022-07-19|
|openSUSE Leap 15.6||Developer||2023-06-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release||Developer||2015-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release||Developer||2016-06-07|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release||Developer||2016-11-14|
|openQA Project||Manager, Developer||2016-01-19|
|openQA Infrastructure||Manager, Developer||2018-10-16|
|openQA Tests||Manager, Developer||2016-01-19|
|openQA auto review||Manager, Developer||2022-05-04|
- 08:13 openQA Tests action #138269: [hana-perf] Support autoyast and ipxe installation in HANA performance testing
- Hello @dawei_pang, what is the correct label for the team: [hana-perf]?
- 13:37 openQA Tests action #135722: [qe-core] Sysctl: unexpected value 15064/ expected 15070
- @acarvajal is that for your team? And if yes, how do I label it? With this label:[sap]? or [qe-sap]
- 08:16 openQA Tests action #134951: test fails in Sysctl
- @dimstar could we close that ticket? Does the fix work?
- 14:09 openQA Tests action #133514: [qe-core] zypper lifecycle fails currently, but not seen by openqa.
- @sebchlad is that for the QE Kernel team?
- 11:48 openQA Tests action #132191: [desktop] After SDDM 0.20, kde-wayland switches test to wrong VT on shutdown
- @zcjia is that for your team to have a look?
- 08:09 openQA Tests action #131366: [opensuse] test fails in hostname on `@cpu_max` machine
- @favogt could you have a look please?
- 07:26 openQA Tests action #117811: [opensuse] test fails in boot_encrypt: Skip boot_encrypt with new grub2 submission
- @favogt could we close that ticket?
- 08:18 openQA Tests action #122176: [ppc64le][y] test fails in bootloader - waiting for lpar x to shutdown
- Is that ticket still valid? I think adding [y] has no effect because the yast and migration team uses its own sub pro...
- 09:37 openQA Infrastructure action #129121: performance: various tests fail receiving data at usable speed over the internet
- Hello Qe tools team! I had a short discussion with Dominik on Slack:
"as to 'who to look at it' - that's a very good...
- 08:10 openQA Tests action #129029: [opensuse] add_box_virtualbox: timeout downloading/installing image from vagrantcloud
- Dan, I assign it to you, not sure if you still maintain that but Let's give it a try :-).
Also available in: Atom