- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-11-10
- Last connection: 2014-11-10
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-19)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-10-06)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-19)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-06-07)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 09:36 openQA Tests action #80726 (New): [SLE][Migration] data migration from openldap2 -> 389-ds
- Support provided evidence to Engineering (including QA) that the test coverage for LDAP (openldap2 -> 389-ds) and Act...
- 11:27 openQA Tests action #76873: proxy.scc.suse.de for sle15sp3 is not set up correctly
- The package hub repos will not be added before Beta1 and that can not change due to legal reasons. During the Alpha p...
- 17:23 openQA Tests action #68564: [SLE][Migration][sle15sp3] Migrating From SuSEfirewall2 to firewalld
- Any update here? There is still a soft fail in the testsuit for the realted bug: https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.c...
- 10:14 openQA Tests action #73627: [qe-core][migration][functional] Move common-criteria pattern out of allpatterns tests
- @weigao, I guess that will aslo affect migration tests.
- 07:29 openQA Tests action #58562: [qam] Migration of s390x jobs to ease zkvm resources
- Timo, I can see that this ticket is resolved already but I have a qustion here. Do you know the non technical backgro...
- 07:42 openQA Tests action #64433: [SLE][Migration][SLE15SP2] Can't use vncviewer to debug openQA job on s390x
- WEi Gao and Oli, I have a question here. Why did you add a soft fail to the testcase? According to the last comments ...
- 09:57 openQA Tests action #58127: [functional][y][timeboxed:16h] Fix shutdown from GUI on s390x backend
- Hi, I can see that this ticket is still assigned to that soft fail testcase: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/4756144#ste...
- 11:11 openQA Tests coordination #52949: [qe-core][RPi3][epic] SLES on RaspberryPi
- Sergio, we could add this progress ticket to the Master Test Plan as a "Level Test Plan Link" for RPi. It is at least...
- 09:23 openQA Tests action #67072: [qe-core][functional] Investigate how SSSD works with GPO filter list (Active Directory is needed)
- Just out of curiosity: you are aware that this feature is in SP2 since Janaury and that we are in June now and at GMC?
- 08:36 openQA Tests action #64845: [sle][migration][SLE15SP3] Enhance tests to not repeat "patch_sle" in so many scenarios
- Wei Gao: as you are the Product Owner for SP3 I would like to assign that ticket to you. Could you please look into t...
Also available in: Atom