- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-09-16
- Last connection: 2015-09-16
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-09-30)
- Provo (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-21)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- 20:49 openQA Project action #64746 (Blocked): [saga][epic] Handle large storage efficiently to be able to run current tests efficiently but keep big archives of old results
- 20:46 openQA Project action #34357 (Workable): [epic] Improve openQA performance
- All present subtasks are fixed. We use more "lazy loading" a lot which makes the UI more responsive. I now in particu...
- 20:39 QA Wiki edit: Wiki (#31)
- tools team: Update "how we work" with updated queries and a historical section after I closed the target version "Cur...
- 20:07 openQA Project action #39719: [saga][epic] Detect "known failures" and mark jobs as such
- due to changes in a related task: #38621
- 20:04 openQA Project action #66682 (Feedback): `apache2.service` and `openqa-webui.service` wrongly started by `openqa-worker.service`
- I am now convinced that we should remove both the `Wants=openqa-webui.service` *and* `After=openqa-webui.service`. Th...
- 19:43 openQA Project action #66619: OpenQA jobs roll back to the wrong snapshot on hard test failure
- In the current form I am not sure how to help . Could you please fill the ticket description based on the defect temp...
- 19:41 openQA Tests action #66007: [kernel] Add ASSET_1 variable back for PowerVM and baremetal jobs
- Relating to #65675 and the PR that is mentioned there https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull...
- 19:27 openQA Project action #67975 (Resolved): Test running since 6 hours but not really started
- The more immediate problem has been fixed. By what I do not know anymore – also I doubt it was *me*, I just select an...
- 19:21 openQA Project action #39719: [saga][epic] Detect "known failures" and mark jobs as such
- due to changes in a related task: #62420
- 19:21 openQA Project action #62420: [epic] Distinguish all types of incompletes
- due to changes in a related task: #64917
Also available in: Atom