- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-09-16
- Last connection: 2015-09-16
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-09-30)
- Provo (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-21)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- 14:30 openQA Tests action #105358: [qem] [yast2_lan] test fails in yast2_lan_restart
- hurhaj wrote:
> started with the introduction of wicked update S:M:22316:262793, so it might be also a regression
- 13:53 openQA Project action #105382 (Feedback): Reconsider coloring of "failed modules" to make it obvious that they actually fail
- 13:49 openQA Project action #105382 (Feedback): Reconsider coloring of "failed modules" to make it obvious that they actually fail
- ## Motivation
Following #95479 with the new openQA feature of "force_result" it is more common to see openQA jobs wh...
- 13:42 openQA Project action #105379 (New): Continuous deployment of o3 workers
- ## Acceptance criteria
* **AC1:** o3 workers automatically deploy after every update to os-autoinst or openQA-worker...
- 13:40 openQA Project action #80908: [epic] Continuous deployment (package upgrade or config update) without interrupting currently running openQA jobs
- #104841 is resolved. The parent is in the backlog so this epic should again be as well.
* How we should trigger a ...
- 12:20 QA Wiki edit: Wiki (#413)
- Update process for "EngInfra tickets" after I understood that the initial sharing with the team is overwritten by the...
- 12:16 openQA Infrastructure action #105373 (Feedback): Ask to increase OSD /srv so that we can save enough logs+DB
- 12:14 openQA Infrastructure action #105373 (In Progress): Ask to increase OSD /srv so that we can save enough logs+DB
- will report a ticket
- 12:13 openQA Infrastructure action #105373 (Feedback): Ask to increase OSD /srv so that we can save enough logs+DB
- ## Motivation
See effect of #96551
- 12:13 openQA Project action #105064 (Feedback): Reduce verbosity of openQA logging to improve performance and reduce storage requirements size:M
- OBS check was stuck. Rebased to retrigger.
Also available in: Atom