- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-09-16
- Last connection: 2015-09-16
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-09-30)
- Provo (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-21)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- 09:52 QA Wiki edit: Wiki (#352)
- Add link to o3 ssh configuration instructions
- 09:21 QA Wiki edit: Wiki (#351)
- Specify the salt pillar document to add personal ssh keys to directly
- 08:42 openQA Project action #98952: t/full-stack.t can timeout, "clickElement: element not interactable" size:M
- both last mentioned PRs still open. https://app.circleci.com/pipelines/github/os-autoinst/openQA/8095/workflows/51b61...
- 04:42 QA action #101073: Smoke test of basic rust/cargo functionality
- That's a good idea but IMHO is best suitable for a in-package test in https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/de...
- 13:05 openQA Infrastructure coordination #96447 (Blocked): [epic] Failed systemd services and job age alerts
- Looks like this could also be related to #99246 . I think see have all the mentioned ideas covered in follow up tasks...
- 12:46 QA coordination #69310 (Blocked): [epic] SUSE QA tools team ticket process helpers
- Tracking based on currently defined subtasks
- 12:45 openQA Project coordination #99579 (Blocked): [epic][retro] Follow-up to "Published QCOW images appear to be uncompressed"
- More sub tasks could be defined but right now we have enough in the backlog. I can track this based on what we alread...
- 12:36 openQA Project action #101030: Typing problems on aarch64
- Might be related to #101048
- 14:39 openQA Project action #101048 (New): Investigate higher instability of openqaworker-arm-4/5 vs. arm-1/2/3
- ## Observation
According to https://monitor.qa.suse.de/d/nRDab3Jiz/openqa-jobs-test?viewPanel=27&orgId=1&from=now-30...
- 14:19 QA action #101045 (Workable): presenter needed for SUSE QE Tools roadmap workshop 2021-11 on 2021-11-05
- ## Acceptance criteria
* **AC1:** entry for 2021-11-05 on https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/wiki/Wiki#Worksh...
Also available in: Atom