- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-09-16
- Last connection: 2015-09-16
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-02-13)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-18)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-09-30)
- Provo (Manager, 2018-01-04)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-21)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- openQA auto review (Manager, Developer, 2022-05-04)
- ALP (Manager, Developer, 2022-06-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.5 (Developer, 2022-07-19)
- 18:33 openQA Infrastructure action #120967 (Resolved): [alert] o3 webUI down due to regression from https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4922
- All good, rest can be conducted as part of using more signatures
- 17:40 openQA Infrastructure action #120261: tests should try to access worker by WORKER_HOSTNAME FQDN but sometimes get 'worker2' or something auto_review:".*curl.*worker\d+.*failed at.*":retry size:meow
- 1.2 sounds like a good idea
How likely do you consider the hypothesis that this is a worker2 specific problem? Di...
- 17:12 openQA Project action #121048: Add pagination for GET /api/v1/bugs
- @kraih I think the existing issues in our backlog are at least equally important so I suggest to not add this ticket ...
- 12:40 QA action #120525: Ensure our usual bugzilla integrated tooling works with the upgraded test instance size:M
- As necessary there is a new user account which we can use, see https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/password/-/merge_request...
- 07:52 openQA Infrastructure action #115547: openqaworker20 fails to boot, broken hardware size:M
- Last appointment did not work out. Planned for this week.
- 11:44 openQA Infrastructure action #120967: [alert] o3 webUI down due to regression from https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4922
- Revert https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4922 merged. Rolled back installation on o3 with
zypper -n ...
- 11:40 openQA Infrastructure action #120967 (Resolved): [alert] o3 webUI down due to regression from https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4922
- ## Observation
email with subject ** PROBLEM Service Alert: ariel-opensuse.suse.de/openqa-prefork is CRITICAL ** f...
- 10:37 openQA Project coordination #65271: [epic] Various feature requests
- Add notes from workshop 2022-11-25
- 10:08 QA Wiki edit: Tools (#145)
- Workshop topics: Add recording for "Brainstorm how to prevent unintended test coverage decrease"
- 09:08 QA Wiki edit: Tools (#144)
- Workshop topics: Add new proposal "openQA test issue management best practices" by mawerner
Also available in: Atom