- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-03-06
- Last connection: 2018-03-06
- 12:55 openQA Tests action #104613 (Resolved): Enable ltp known issues on o3
- 12:55 openQA Tests action #104613: Enable ltp known issues on o3
- In the end implemented here (PR merged now)
- 12:00 openQA Tests action #104613: Enable ltp known issues on o3
- PR which adds YAML file parsing & save
- 15:50 openQA Tests action #104613: Enable ltp known issues on o3
- OK, we agree to add LTP setup for o3 into suggested https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/blob/m...
- 15:15 openQA Tests action #104613 (In Progress): Enable ltp known issues on o3
- 14:52 openQA Tests action #104613: Enable ltp known issues on o3
- Repository has ustat0 as a start. We should add
- 12:13 openQA Tests action #72202: [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA
- I wonder if it's desired to have also kernel testing for Leap 15.3. Just out of curiosity, because kernel QE team is ...
- 08:27 openQA Tests action #97280: [kernel-qa] test fails in bpf_prog05 and ptrace10
- It can be a test bug on old kernels or kernel fix not being backported.
bpf_prog05 requires kernel commits from 4....
- 09:53 openQA Tests action #95697: [kernel][jeos][opensuse] Have a common way to add LTP repository for SLE and openSUSE
- FYI QA_HEAD_REPO points to IBS repository which is used for many packages, not just LTP:
- 18:57 openQA Tests action #77260 (Feedback): splice02 fails in JeOS
- Finally merged (v6): https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/commit/b1a656559506796b1abc2b8285058ba1f9a595b5
Also available in: Atom