- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-03-06
- Last connection: 2018-03-06
- 08:27 openQA Tests action #97280: [kernel-qa] test fails in bpf_prog05 and ptrace10
- It can be a test bug on old kernels or kernel fix not being backported.
bpf_prog05 requires kernel commits from 4....
- 09:53 openQA Tests action #95697: [kernel][jeos][opensuse] Have a common way to add LTP repository for SLE and openSUSE
- FYI QA_HEAD_REPO points to IBS repository which is used for many packages, not just LTP:
- 18:57 openQA Tests action #77260 (Feedback): splice02 fails in JeOS
- Finally merged (v6): https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/commit/b1a656559506796b1abc2b8285058ba1f9a595b5
- 14:50 openQA Tests action #77260: splice02 fails in JeOS
- v6, hopefully final :)
- 17:23 openQA Tests action #77260: splice02 fails in JeOS
- v4 sent, hopefully final
- 17:27 openQA Tests action #77260: splice02 fails in JeOS
- v3 sent
I test it: http://quas...
- 18:46 openQA Tests action #77260: splice02 fails in JeOS
- v2 sent to ML:
- 10:54 openQA Project action #90347 (New): Support for downloading snapshots
- According to rpalethorpe (the author of [the big QEMU rewrite](https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/942), ...
- 21:22 openQA Tests action #45146: [qe-core][functional] Replace wrappers of wrappers for consoles with proper 'select_console' calls
- BTW: just a comment: I still think moving back to select_console this would be step back. select_serial_terminal() al...
- 18:10 openQA Tests action #77260: splice02 fails in JeOS
- Contributed patchset  which works , but Cyril requests some more changes.
Also available in: Atom