- Login: punkioudi
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2020-04-21
- Last sign in: 2020-04-21
|openQA Tests||Manager, Developer||2020-05-26|
|openQA auto review||Manager, Developer||2022-05-04|
- 15:11 openQA Tests action #124496 (Resolved): [security][ipmi] test fails in ntp_client
- # Test died: script failed with :
MS Name/IP address Stratum Poll Reach LastRx Last sample ...
- 14:45 openQA Tests action #115823 (Resolved): [security][fips][refinement] test fails in test_repo_setup
- Issue doesn't appear anymore.
- 14:44 openQA Tests action #117277: [security][fips] test fails in scc_registration - Full media, fips enabled
- Blocked by bug.
- 14:52 openQA Tests action #123457 (Resolved): [security][15sp5][ipmi] test fails in boot_to_desktop
- `boot_to_desktop.pm` fails in ipmi tests.
## Acceptance criteria
1. Investigate if that was an infrastructure or...
- 14:43 openQA Tests action #123454 (Resolved): [security] test fails in welcome - wrong sles selected
- Build 66.1, Full ISO SLES 15-SP5, ppc64le-hmc-single-disk
The SLES Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 Beta 3 should b...
- 07:28 openQA Tests action #123223 (Resolved): [security][15sp4] test fails in syscall_thrasher - thrash uses deprecated remap_file_pages() syscall
- Test fails only in aarch64.
Failure output: `[ 251.313845][ T2917] mmap: thrash (2917) uses deprecated remap_file_p...
- 08:51 openQA Tests action #120459 (In Progress): [security] luks1_decrypt_ssh_server fails on tumbleweed; test-logic: unlock_via_ssh_server seems flawed
- 08:49 openQA Tests action #121198 (Resolved): [security] swtpm_verify: vm's ssh service seems offline
- The issue doesn't happen anymore: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/2984031#step/swtpm_verify/105, so I close the tic...
- 08:13 openQA Tests action #121198 (In Progress): [security] swtpm_verify: vm's ssh service seems offline
- 08:17 openQA Tests action #122401 (Resolved): [security] test fails in first_boot
- After a restart it runs smoothly: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/10244205#step/first_boot/10
It seems to be stuck, bu...
Also available in: Atom