- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-11-29
- Last connection: 2016-11-29
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2019-02-20)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2016-11-29)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2019-02-20)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2019-02-20)
- qe-yam (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2020-10-02)
- openQA auto review (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2022-05-04)
- ALP (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2022-06-14)
- 14:18 openQA Tests action #124101: [qe-core] Analyze coverage of glibc
- I have attached the list of updates that had been either approved or rejected by Maintenance QA in the life time of S...
- 14:09 openQA Tests action #72202 (In Progress): [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA
- I have reopened the ticket since the openQA job group I was pointed to for results (https://openqa.suse.de/group_over...
- 15:03 openQA Tests action #106673 (Resolved): [qe-core] test fails in nginx on SLED where it is not available
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP3-Online-QR-SLED-x86_64-gnome@uefi fails in
- 07:59 QA action #92125 (In Progress): Move "MR" on submission tests into a separate job group
- Reopened and put into progress because we still have jobs groups bound to a specific product version:
- 11:02 QA coordination #93871: [epic] support process improvement in maintenance requests: packages from different code streams with identical fix sets/features in a single incident
- I have updated the title to reflect the driving force behind this change.
The agreement with Maintenance Coordinat...
- 14:22 openQA Tests action #78031 (Resolved): [qe-core] add golang regression testing
- Currently, every 6 month a new version of go(lang) is added to the common code base.
The latest two versions are fu...
- 06:55 openQA Tests action #72202: [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA
- Please evaluate until the deadline if there are any challenges with setting up.
Planned release is in November.
- 10:18 qe-yam action #44213: YaST2 tests for quarterly refreshed ISOs
- hrommel1 wrote:
> lnussel wrote:
> > any reason why you specifically want the yast tests here? just start with a fe...
- 15:01 qe-yam action #44213: YaST2 tests for quarterly refreshed ISOs
- lnussel wrote:
> any reason why you specifically want the yast tests here? just start with a few tests from the Func...
- 16:52 qe-yam action #44213 (New): YaST2 tests for quarterly refreshed ISOs
- run the YaST2 tests on the quarterly refreshed ISOs on all architectures
note that a lot of test cases have been m...
Also available in: Atom