- Login: msmeissn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-09-19
|openSUSE Release Process||Developer, Reporter||2017-03-21|
|Jump 15.2||Developer, Reporter||2020-04-09|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||Developer, Reporter||2017-09-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||Developer, Reporter||2018-05-30|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||Developer, Reporter||2019-04-16|
|MicroOS 15.2||Developer, Reporter||2020-04-17|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||Developer, Reporter||2020-10-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.4||Developer, Reporter||2021-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.5||Developer, Reporter||2022-07-19|
|openSUSE Leap 15.6||Developer, Reporter||2023-06-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release||Developer, Reporter||2017-03-21|
|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release||Developer, Reporter||2017-03-21|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release||Developer, Reporter||2017-03-21|
|openQA Project||Manager, Developer||2019-02-15|
|openQA Infrastructure||Manager, Developer||2019-02-15|
|openQA Tests||Manager, Developer||2019-02-15|
|openQA auto review||Manager, Developer||2022-05-04|
- 12:52 openQA Tests action #138998: [qe-core] test fails in ca_certificates_mozilla
- It works if you do:
openssl s_client -connect static.opensuse.org:443 -servername static.opensuse.org
- 10:37 openQA Tests action #138998: [qe-core] test fails in ca_certificates_mozilla
- Can also confirm on SLES 12 SP5 which TLS 1.2 it seems not to reach the right server side.
or better, openssl 1.0....
- 10:13 openQA Tests action #138998: [qe-core] test fails in ca_certificates_mozilla
- I think you seem to either reach some internal interface of static.opensuse.org , the external has different certs as...
- 13:32 openQA Tests action #136268 (Resolved): Make opensuse Leap /SLE import tests on openqa.suse.de also block SLE updates
- Currently openqa.suse.de runs openSUSE Leap tests, but they do not block the SLE Maintenance updates including openSU...
- 13:05 openQA Tests action #133514 (New): [qe-core] zypper lifecycle fails currently, but not seen by openqa.
- If you enable the Livepatching extension and run
it currently fails with:
Error parsing ["k...
- 08:44 openQA Tests action #132128: [security] test fails in sssd_openldap_functional: missing sudo.schema config file?
- main problem is that the LDAP server parts from openldap2 are now completely gone from SLES 15 SP4 onwards.
- 11:57 openQA Tests action #129286: [qe-core][leap15.4 update]test fails in transactional_update
- it is signed by the new 15.5 key, which 15.4 does not know yet at this time.
- 12:53 openQA Tests action #130802 (Rejected): Temporary Workaround for libzypp / EdgIO breakage
- as the issue was fixed we can close it
- 15:12 openQA Tests action #130802 (Rejected): Temporary Workaround for libzypp / EdgIO breakage
- To workaround installer issues due to the libzypp / edgIO breakage,
you can boot the installer with:
- 14:48 openQA Tests action #128249: [security] autoyast test has expected failure in installation on 15-SP4 QU with uefi, needs to enable installer updates
- what happens:
qu image is boothing with updated shim.
this shim blocks all older shim versions including the one ...
Also available in: Atom