- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-31
- Last connection: 2019-01-31
- 10:10 openQA Tests action #58109 (Resolved): [qam][spvm][sporadic] test fails in hostname to select console in time, the module "hostname" should probably not be scheduled as the first module as others, e.g. system_prepare and force_scheduled_tasks are more resilient as first jobs after boot
- From QAM side this is only scheduled for QR runs where this has been fixed.
- 09:53 openQA Tests action #55337: [qam][sporadic] test fails in updates_packagekit_kde
- Lowering priority as it's part of openSUSE not SLE.
- 09:31 openQA Tests action #52895: [qam]test fails in update_install
- Putting it with the rest of the update tickets as part of the backlog cleanup.
- 07:26 openQA Tests action #65992 (New): test fails in patch_and_reboot
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.1-DVD-Updates-x86_64-gnome@64bit-2G fails in
- 09:06 openQA Tests action #56567 (Resolved): [qam][urgent] test fails in update_install
- Fixed by [this](https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/commit/1e75977557a250e589a88b00f91147d5c92...
- 12:55 openQA Tests action #60263 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in evolution_mail_imap
- Nope. Setting to resolved. Sorry for not doing that earlier.
- 13:40 openQA Tests action #56567: [qam][urgent] test fails in update_install
- This seems to no longer be a problem, but I'll add a check to see if all the packages in the update are installed.
- 09:09 openQA Tests action #60263 (Blocked): [qam] test fails in evolution_mail_imap
- Blocked on review noted above ^^
- 18:33 openQA Tests action #60263: [qam] test fails in evolution_mail_imap
- Awaiting review at https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/9521
- 10:33 openQA Tests action #60263: [qam] test fails in evolution_mail_imap
- Given the fact that the existing needles were made exclusively on GNOME, and other approaches are not up to standard,...
Also available in: Atom