- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-31
- Last connection: 2019-01-31
- 08:45 openQA Tests action #95929 (Rejected): [qe-core] Investigate if update_install could be ran in the functional job group
- `update_install` installs all the released updates to the SUT, installs binaries in the update that are missing in th...
- 07:52 openQA Tests action #99072 (Resolved): [qe-core] Make Leap 15.3 on osd green
- The chromium failure was caused by openqa failing to make type `chrome://version` and typing only `chromium`.
- 12:12 openQA Tests action #72202 (Resolved): [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA
- 12:02 openQA Tests action #99072 (Feedback): [qe-core] Make Leap 15.3 on osd green
- The tests are now green.
As mentioned in Slack, the only thing remaining is to figure out who is doing the review...
- 08:45 openQA Tests action #67357 (Resolved): [qem][packageinstallation][qe-core] Add validation step that checks the version of the updated binaries
- 15:39 qe-yast action #99069: Leap 15.3 can't go past installation
- Are you sure it's a bug in the product and not in the configuration?
- 15:37 openQA Tests action #99072 (Resolved): [qe-core] Make Leap 15.3 on osd green
- ## Motivation
Leap 15.3 was added to osd, but no run has ever finished green. At time of creation the [tests](https:...
- 14:30 qe-yast action #99069 (Closed): Leap 15.3 can't go past installation
- Now that SLE binaries are shipped to Leap, we need to test them in osd. Currently those are setup in the Development ...
- 12:25 openQA Tests action #72202 (Feedback): [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA
- IMHO the group is setup, the scenarios need some love by the various teams (needles etc.) and the schedule needs defi...
- 14:51 openQA Tests action #86099 (Resolved): [qe-core][qem] Move osd test suites to git
Also available in: Atom