[qe-core][u] disable iso download in openQA
smartypants go to openQA to download the final iso. Needs to be disable to avoid overloading the server.
Either by removing permission from the files or apache access rules.
This should be done for GMC phase right? or should it be enabled now?
- Subject changed from [functional][u] disable iso download in openQA to [qe-core][u] disable iso download in openQA
- Related to action #76726: [qe-core][u] lift access restrictions to iso in openQA added
- Due date set to 2021-02-02
- Start date changed from 2020-10-28 to 2021-02-02
- Follows action #72202: [qe-core] setup openSUSE Leap 15.3 openQA added
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Not needed, we hide GM no more!
- Due date changed from 2021-09-23 to 2022-04-11
- Start date changed from 2021-09-23 to 2022-04-11
Also available in: Atom