- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-11-22
- Last connection: 2018-11-22
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-05)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-05)
- QA (Manager, 2019-02-15)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-05)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2020-10-02)
- 13:42 openQA Tests action #75409 (Resolved): [qe-core][qem] [thunderbird] thunderbird behavior changed
- Marking as Resolved and created ticket 89503 to finish the scheduling, also planned for this sprint but Martin does n...
- 13:41 openQA Tests action #89503 (In Progress): [qe-core] Schedule thunderbird tests for sp1 and sp2
- Continuation of https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/75409
PR merged https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/75409 an...
- 09:13 openQA Tests action #89314 (Workable): [qe-core] test fails in select_patterns - sub select_specific_patterns_by_iteration needs to be fixed
- 08:47 openQA Tests action #78536 (In Progress): [qe-core][opensuse] GNOME 3.38: test fails in nautilus_permission
- 08:46 openQA Tests action #76747: [tools] Needle masks do not handle matches with offsets
- The generic needle offset handling something to be evaluated by the openQA developers.
- 08:35 openQA Tests action #73627 (Workable): [qe-core][migration][functional] Move common-criteria pattern out of allpatterns tests
- 10:33 openQA Tests action #71965 (Blocked): [qe-core] Samba against active directoy for SLE15-SP3
- Blocked by 72169 which is In Progress
- 10:18 openQA Tests coordination #66400 (Workable): [qe-core][epic][qem][systemd] test fails in 1_systemd
- 10:17 openQA Tests coordination #66400: [qe-core][epic][qem][systemd] test fails in 1_systemd
- Change this to epic & coordination ticket, everything to be split into sub-tasks.
- 08:42 openQA Tests action #87791: [s390x] Extend test suite for openSUSE Tumbleweed/s390x
- (sorry, I didn't update this tab after yesterday since didn't notice it was already updated, but will give my bits re...
Also available in: Atom