- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-11-22
- Last connection: 2018-11-22
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-05)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-05)
- QA (Manager, 2019-02-15)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-02-05)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2020-10-02)
- 05:50 qe-yast action #99159 (New): [qe-yast][qu] 15-SP3 QU minimal+proxy_SCC-postreg_SUSEconnect is not correctly configured.
- See eg https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7196920
This has never passed in QU but was recently added for the Full media ...
- 08:12 qe-yast action #98811 (Resolved): 15-SP3 QU1 test fails in validate_multipath - topology changed
- ## Observation
It seems the topology was changed, there's now new 200G section which is not accepted. Is this due ...
- 07:34 qe-yast action #98805 (Feedback): Missing schedule qam/QR/15-SP3/ext4\@yast-xen-pv.yaml
- A Quarterly Update test is failing due to a missing schedule: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7149299
- 06:23 qe-yast action #96293: [qe-yast][qem][qu] test fails in clone
- New QU build, seems similar: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7148179
- 07:26 openQA Tests action #98508: [qe-core][qem] journald corruption on s390x - journald_fss test fails often on s390x
- There is another example on a different version at https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7122725#step/journald_fss/18
- 06:06 openQA Project coordination #91467: [epic] Surface openQA failures per squad in a single place
- Very nice to see improvements happening as there are now job group headers https://openqa.io.suse.de/openqa-review/op...
- 13:00 openQA Tests action #95338: [qe-core] Why version specific job groups for "Maintenance - QR"?
- From our point of view it's cleaner to not have a mega job group yml file with all versions, but one focused on each ...
- 12:52 openQA Tests action #98391 (Workable): [qe-core] Add yaml schedule for 'toolchain_zypper' test
- 12:50 openQA Tests action #97511: [opensuse][kernel] kdump_and_crash: support UsrMerged kernel installation
- kdump_and_crash is maintained by QE Kernel
- 12:49 openQA Tests action #97511 (Workable): [opensuse][kernel] kdump_and_crash: support UsrMerged kernel installation
Also available in: Atom