- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-05-22
- Last connection: 2017-05-22
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2018-03-01)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2017-05-22)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-06)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- 13:06 openQA Tests action #104613 (Resolved): Enable ltp known issues on o3
- Enable ltp known issues on o3. External repository for data was created https://github.com/openSUSE/kernel-qe/.
- 09:08 openQA Project action #62819: 2nd select_console() call failed with pvm_hmc backend
- This should be fixed by persistent console feature, was tested and developed on spvm backend. I see `persistent => 1`...
- 07:53 openQA Tests coordination #72889: [qe-core][qem][epic] QAM move job groups, test suites, medium types to git, and then restructure QAM testing to be more easily comparable to product QA
- https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml/-/merge_requests/163 clearly demonstrates inneficiency of openQA...
- 07:34 qe-yast coordination #81030 (Rejected): [epic] Enable saving/booting snapshot in PowerVM
- Closing as duplicate ticket.
- 09:29 openQA Tests action #99591: [qe-core] many test called with qa_run.pm fail
- Maybe it is right time to drop (at least part of them) these old ctcs2 based tests. Their outcome was questionable al...
- 06:45 openQA Tests action #99522 (Rejected): Test fails in kdump_and_crash in latest build after kernel upgrade in 15-SP4
- 06:17 openQA Tests action #99522: Test fails in kdump_and_crash in latest build after kernel upgrade in 15-SP4
susetest:~ # echo exit | crash `ls -1t /var/crash/*/vmcore | head -n1` /boot/vmlinux-`uname -r`*
- 06:49 openQA Tests action #99522 (Rejected): Test fails in kdump_and_crash in latest build after kernel upgrade in 15-SP4
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Online-x86_64-extra_tests_kdump_multipath@64bit fails in
- 09:18 openQA Tests action #97511: [opensuse][kernel] kdump_and_crash: support UsrMerged kernel installation
- Rechecked PR and did manual kdump and it fails, because it can't find vmlinux.debug, although it is installed:
- 08:57 openQA Tests action #98541 (New): [qe-core][kernel] Steps in case of s390 failures
- There are from time to time failures on s390 workers, which needs actions to fix. It is usually handled on eng-testin...
Also available in: Atom