- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-05-22
- Last connection: 2017-05-22
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2018-03-01)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2017-05-22)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2019-03-25)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-06)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 10:02 openQA Infrastructure action #19190 (Workable): make use of ix64ph1014, e.g. for proxymode
- Machine will not be used for storage testing. We can return it to tools team. Seba suggested to assign this case to N...
- 12:10 openQA Tests action #66203: [kernel][ltp] test fails in ioctl_loop05 - LOOP_SET_DIRECT_IO succeeded unexpectedly
- @jlausuch this could be https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1176983, also QAM jobs dont use daily LTP with lat...
- 12:30 openQA Project action #69712: [qem] Add option to skip certain guests
- Insufficient description, no feedback for details, incorrect team selected. Assigning to ambassador.
- 10:44 openQA Project action #69712: [qem] Add option to skip certain guests
- tjyrinki_suse wrote:
> Should this be purely QE Virtualization, or in QE Kernel's queue, or...?
or tools team? as...
- 10:15 openQA Project action #69712: [qem] Add option to skip certain guests
- The description is quite vague and can't answer properly.
@ph03nix please share more details about: "In the current...
- 11:40 qe-yast action #75424: [sporadic] test fails in force_scheduled_tasks
- Was also observed in HPC job: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/4950420#step/force_scheduled_tasks/6
- 21:20 openQA Tests action #76933 (New): [opensuse] Add clojure test to Tumbleweed
- Create basic scenario to verify that `clojure` is able to start and works as expected.
See bsc#1178408 - clojure - C...
- 14:58 openQA Tests action #41396 (Rejected): [qam] Revise updates_packagekit_kde
- Properly thinking about it, it was my misunderstanding that time.
- 08:28 openQA Tests action #60689 (Rejected): curl (7) couldn't connect to server, upload log to 10.0.2.2:20233 failed
- Not relevant anymore.
Also available in: Atom