action #40484: [functional][u][epic] Move different checks to separate test suites not to affect other functional tests
[functional][u] Implement test for screensaver and disable it in other scenarios
See general motivation in the parent ticket.
We have a lot of code to detect screensaver, and then do additional steps in order to get to the SUT. This makes testing more complex and less stable.
Not to lose any coverage, we should implement separate tests which assures screensaver work. And then disable it for other scenarios (e.g. all x11 tests)
- screensaver functionality is tested for different desktops for all distris under development
- screensaver is disabled for all other scenarios which it can impact
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Category changed from Enhancement to existing tests to New test
- Status changed from Feedback to New
- Assignee deleted (
While looking at this ticket with Sergio
- Split deactivating the screen saver and testing the screen saver into separate modules
- create a test matrix to allow proper verification when it is implemented, since a reason for a revert, were the QAM tests.