- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-05-05
- Last connection: 2017-05-05
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2017-06-21)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.5 (Developer, 2022-07-19)
- 09:41 qe-yast action #87913 (Closed): Create sepate repo for perl libyui REST API and establish CI
- 07:37 qe-yast action #87913 (Feedback): Create sepate repo for perl libyui REST API and establish CI
- 06:33 openQA Tests action #92212: serial on svirt-hyperv doesn't work
- We have recent failure: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/5961397 not sure if that service has died again...
- 06:31 qe-yast action #91758 (Closed): Validate raid partitioning layout using test data instead of regex
- 06:30 qe-yast action #91758: Validate raid partitioning layout using test data instead of regex
- 06:29 qe-yast action #90695 (New): Verify that Autoyast clones polkit settings
- 15:49 qe-yast action #90695: Verify that Autoyast clones polkit settings
- Policy kit autoyast should be validated in https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1184265
- 15:45 qe-yast action #90695: Verify that Autoyast clones polkit settings
- https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1184215 was fixed and now SE linux part is not configurable for 15 SP3.
- 11:18 qe-yast coordination #87910: Separate libyui REST API to separate cpan module
- rpm for the package can be build for devel:openQA project only, see https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa/...
- 10:01 qe-yast action #67363: [functional][y] Remove or adapt workaround for yast2-samba ncurses test
- We should consider rejecting it once the plan for yast2 samba coverage is clear. Still blocked with https://bugzilla....
Also available in: Atom