- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: riafarov
- Registered on: 05/05/2017
- Last connection: 05/05/2017
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 05/05/2017)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 05/05/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 21/06/2017)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 14/11/2018)
Reported issues: 292
- 02:40 pm openQA Tests action #47396: [functional][opensuse][y] Enable partial sync of debug repo
- I've deployed changes, sync part works as expected, let's wait for the next TW or Leap build to see if we have missed...
- 09:09 am openQA Project action #46952: rsync exiting with 24 needs to be handled
- Another occurrence here: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/2464030/file/autoinst-log.txt
- 04:36 pm openQA Tests action #47921 (New): [functional][y] Apply new scheduling mechanism for any installation scenario...
- ## Motivation
So we got 3 PoC solutions, which do work already, but none of them solves all the problems (which happ...
- 11:07 am openQA Tests action #47387 (Workable): [sle][functional][y] test fails in partitioning_raid - incorrect file s...
- 10:57 am openQA Tests action #47900 (New): [tools][aarch64] incompletes on arm with `mkdir vm-snapshots: Structure need...
- ## Observation
We get a lot of failures on arm with this error:
[2019-02-14T09:57:13.434 UTC] [debug] Backend pro...
- 09:58 am openQA Tests action #45404: [functional][y] keyboard layout switching - check for *changed* keyboard layout in...
- No capacity, shifting.
- 09:58 am openQA Tests action #30580: [sle][functional][y][epic]Test for keyboard layout switching
- due to changes in a related task
- 09:55 am openQA Tests action #42941: [sle][functional][y] implement validation for encrypt lvm test suites
- INSTALLATION_VALIDATION variable can be used here for scheduling
- 08:48 am openQA Tests action #47447: [functional][y][SLE-4193][fate316134] Create btrfs subvolume instead of home direc...
- Nice catch, we definitely should not do same thing twice, so I lower priority.
SR for SLE15: https://build.suse.de/r...
- 08:41 am openQA Tests action #46613 (Workable): [functional][y] test fails in yast_scc for postreg with sdk - no licens...
- Bug is fixed, but behavior hasn't been changed, so we need to take a look and reopen if needed.
Also available in: Atom