- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-05-05
- Last connection: 2017-05-05
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2017-05-05)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, 2017-05-05)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2017-06-21)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Manager, Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- 12:37 openQA Tests action #67393: [functional][y] Selection of rows does not work as expected when set in JSON in different order than are displayed
- So issue is not generic and seems not to work in some cases like expert partitioner, even though it works in yast2 ho...
- 11:31 openQA Tests action #67405 (New): [functional][y] Enable cryptlvm+cancel_existing on powerVM
- ## Description
We continue extending coverage on powerVM, based on the priority provided in https://confluence.suse....
- 11:31 openQA Tests action #54617: [functional][u][y][pvm][epic] Enable more scenarios to run on powerVM Backend
- due to changes in a related task: #67405
- 10:43 openQA Tests action #67399 (New): [functional][y] Add test for testing scipts execution on all phases
- See https://trello.com/c/G7DdOsm8/1847-5-make-scripting-support-robust-and-complete and https://github.com/yast/yast-...
- 10:01 openQA Tests action #65304: [sle][functional][y] Enable transactional updates scenarios for PowerVM
- As per discussion with Diego, IBM heard about this feature but do not use it as of now. We still need to assure that ...
- 09:59 openQA Tests action #66730 (Resolved): [functional][y] Enable allmodules+allpatterns and allmodules+allpatterns+registration on powerVM
- 09:12 openQA Tests action #66871 (Blocked): [funcional][y] Re-enable samba test module in yast2-ncurses suite
- 09:12 openQA Tests action #61780: [functional][y][epic] test update for yast-samba re 389-ds
- due to changes in a related task: #66871
- 09:04 openQA Infrastructure action #65019: ppc64 debuginfo repo is not stripped for Tumbleweed
- From what I see here https://github.com/andrii-suse/openqa-trigger-from-obs/blob/master/xml/obs/openSUSE:Factory:Powe...
- 09:00 openQA Tests action #67123: [functional][y]test fails in yast2_samba
- JRivrain wrote:
> riafarov wrote:
> > I guess we can reject this one and continue with our plan described in #67363...
Also available in: Atom