[functional][u] xscreensaver disabled in updates_packagekit_gpk.pm is back in x11 tests
'xscreensaver-command -exit' done in tests/update/updates_packagekit_gpk.pm#L29 is lost (apparently) after a relogin (at least in LXDE): https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/739615#step/midori/17
We should find a way to disable it for good.
Possible solutions are:
1) add 'xscreensaver-command -exit' also in tests/x11/user_gui_login.pm
2) disable it for good in tests/update/updates_packagekit_gpk.pm (mask a service, change the configuration, remove the package, ...)
#1 Updated by okurz almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from xscreensaver disabled in updates_packagekit_gpk.pm is back in x11 tests to [functional][u] xscreensaver disabled in updates_packagekit_gpk.pm is back in x11 tests
- Category set to Bugs in existing tests
- Target version set to Milestone 20
I guess the best solution is finally and after all make the screensaver check explicit, e.g. in consoletest_finish only detect anything graphical, locked or not, and in an explicit module detect the screensaver lock, unlock it once, disable it for good and then no further test module should care about a potentially locked screen
#5 Updated by okurz almost 3 years ago
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/5808 disables screensaver on lxde already. I guess this should be made consistent for all DEs.
#7 Updated by ggardet_arm almost 3 years ago
The problem was it was disabled in system config file, but there was also a user config file. So, disable it there too.