- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2020-06-01
- Last connection: 2020-06-01
- 08:28 qe-yast action #94264: [qe-yast] test fails in boot_to_desktop around 50% of times
- @oorlov here is one example of sporadic failure still happening https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7307038#next_previous
- 09:34 openQA Tests action #99591: [qe-core] many test called with qa_run.pm fail
- @dzedro That is great! Thanks Jozef!
@vpelcak @pcervinka Yes it is planned to get rid of it https://progress.opensus...
- 08:23 qe-yast action #99375: [qe-yast] test fails in yast_keyboard
- PR was https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/13364
but did not help.
One suggestion cou...
- 12:35 openQA Tests action #99591: [qe-core] many test called with qa_run.pm fail
- Cloning a test that worked yesterday still fails https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7290761#
More info on the situation ...
- 09:10 openQA Tests action #99591 (Resolved): [qe-core] many test called with qa_run.pm fail
- ## Observation
This is one example, almost all tests on SLE-12 are failing for the same issue after a 3h timeout.
- 07:51 QA action #97274: qam dashboard improvement ideas
- One more limitation of the dashboard that might be considered:
When a job gets unscheduled, the dashboard will still...
- 06:34 openQA Tests action #99381 (Workable): [qe-core] test fails in smt_server_install
We probably need some more soft-fails for https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi like it was done https://openqa.su...
- 06:17 qe-yast action #99375 (Workable): [qe-yast] test fails in yast_keyboard
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP2-Server-DVD-Updates-x86_64-mau-extratests-yast2ui-textmode@64bit ...
- 07:17 QA coordination #97121: [epic] enable qa-maintenance/openQABot comments on smelt again
While I still question the hard switch to a new tool that do not cover all the features of the old one, I ...
- 13:23 openQA Tests action #95362: [qe-core] make zypper_call use serial terminal regardless of the architecture
- Hello @favogt and sorry for the long delay, some vacations and other tasks got in the way.
I ran the following tes...
Also available in: Atom