- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-07-03
- Last connection: 2015-07-03
- 09:48 openQA Tests action #60437 (Resolved): [functional][u][kernel][virtualization][sap] "SOL payload already de-activated" when trying to deactivate ipmi SOL during initial reboot after installation
- this looks solved
- 08:37 openQA Tests action #56774 (Workable): [functional][u] test fails in boot_to_desktop - openSUSE Welcome not handled in upgrade scenarios
- ATM there is a workaround with EXCLUDE_MODULES=opensuse_welcome
so let's work on this anytime soon
the goal shoul...
- 08:34 openQA Tests action #57314 (Workable): [functional][u] Automate autofs testing
- check what our `nis` test is doing and see if we can combine it
- 09:33 openQA Infrastructure action #33127: [sle][s390x][infrastructure][hard] set up dedicated z/VM for (open)QA on our new storage system
- nope, sorry, we still struggle to integrate it in the QA network.
but this is not related to Live patching HW
- 11:27 openQA Tests action #65001: SUT will stay in shutdown after reboot command on s390 svirt backend
- hi, please see related https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1167210
and also #62240
- 10:31 openQA Tests action #62240: [functional][u][s390x-kvm-sle12] test fails in reboot_gnome - timeout, SUT takes long time to reboot
- that is actually: https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1167210
but Yast team has a workaround with softfail imp...
- 09:21 openQA Tests action #64355 (Workable): [functional][u] test fails in orphaned_packages_check: Testing related rpms missing on whitelist
- 09:21 openQA Tests action #57101: [qam][functional][u] test fails in gdb - Missing module development tools
- as discussed with RMs, we want to reduce failing test cases and this looks fairly easy - therefore bumping priority
- 07:53 openQA Tests action #64475: [sle][functional[u] test fails in user_settings_root
- it is super slow....
- 09:31 openQA Tests action #64475 (In Progress): [sle][functional[u] test fails in user_settings_root
- it looks like it only happens in the ssh-X case, that the rendering of the Yast popups is too slow, because other tes...
Also available in: Atom