- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-24
- Last connection: 2014-03-24
- 09:42 openQA Tests action #66114 (Feedback): [functional][u] Use bootloader_start instead of arch/backend specific test module
- 08:06 openQA Tests action #66114: [functional][u] Use bootloader_start instead of arch/backend specific test module
- 11:28 openQA Tests action #27853: [sle][functional][u][easy] extend SUSEConnect test with minimal UI checks
- Just make sure to match also the spaces before the module names to check for indentation:
SUSEConnect -l | ...
- 12:02 openQA Tests action #67780 (Feedback): [functional][u] test fails in kdump_and_crash - s390x KVM initrd needs 2GB of ram to be loaded
- 11:35 openSUSE admin tickets #68287 (Workable): openqa redirects to startpage after login since new IDP was introduced
- with the new IDP login system openqa doesn't remember anymore, on which page you were:
* Go to some openQA page whil...
- 11:08 openQA Tests action #67780 (In Progress): [functional][u] test fails in kdump_and_crash - s390x KVM initrd needs 2GB of ram to be loaded
- 08:37 openQA Tests action #53729 (Resolved): [functional][u] test fails in setup_zdup - after switch to "std" graphics adapter?
- I guess we reached sufficient test coverage by fixing some zdup tests here:
- 08:34 openQA Tests action #67660 (Resolved): [functional][u] test fails in openqa_bootstrap/test_results - checkbox not checked onclick
- 07:32 openQA Tests action #67366: test fails in docker_runc "Error exporting container" for ppc64le Leap15.2
- The only think I could recommend would be to run the `docker create` and `docker export` explicitly so that it is obv...
Also available in: Atom