[epic] Redesign Installation test modules
Redesigning existing test modules to use Page Object Model + LibyuiClient + declarative scheduling and based on documented test cases will give us the following advantages:
- Test Cases: Ability to know existing automation tests coverage and plan further tests;
- Stability of tests when non-functional changes are introduced (e.g. background color or font style) as the tests will not be dependent on needles;
- Decrease execution time, as test can immediately react on page changes.
- YAML scheduling: Test Suites independence, i.e it allows to change the schedule of particular test suite without risk of breaking schedule of another test suite;
- YAML test_data:
- Allows to separate test data from the test code;
- Test Data Driven approach and reuse the code by providing different set of data.
- UI Test Automation Framework with layers and Page Object Model pattern:
- Separation of test logic from the implementation;
- Clear steps in business logic terms allows more easily debug the failed tests;
- Distribution Factory allows to get rid of complex conditional logic to support different versions of products and also eliminate risk of breaking tests for old product versions once updating the ones for the new versions and vice versa.