coordination #93668: [epic] Redesign Installation test modules
Use NavigationController in all existing test modules that use LibyuiClient
Currently, there are two different approaches used for the same navigation functionality (
press_next() method in controllers for specific pages and in NavigationController).
In order to have consistency and to not collect technical debt, only one solution should be kept - NavigationController.
Existing Test Modules, Controllers and Pages that use
press_next with LibyuiClient (e.g.
- Find test modules, controllers and pages that use
press_nextwith LibyuiClient (
press_nextmethod in the approach where we use needles is out of scope);
- Remove the
press_nextfrom pages, controllers and test modules that use it;
- Replace the former approach with the NavigationController#proceed_next_screen().
- Check first the cases where press_next is already separated at test level, but not in NavigationController
- In case the task is very big, we can split it into smaller ones.
#7 Updated by syrianidou_sofia about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback