- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-09-13
- Last connection: 2017-09-13
- 11:29 openQA Tests action #69184: [y][timeboxed:24h] Design architecture for ruby rspec yast tests
- In case it could help (as got confused myself with this), I think we are referring to Page-Object Model / Page-Object...
- 08:27 openQA Tests action #68983: [y][timeboxed:24h] Explore possibilities for test written using libyui
- Previous investigation was based on the assumption to run only commands in the worker, but we can mix both, commands ...
- 08:17 openQA Tests action #69130 (New): [functional][y][epic] Extend test coverage for firstboot
- As requested by YaST team we could add more steps on our firstboot scenarios [Trello card](https://trello.com/c/WN7yw...
- 07:39 openQA Tests action #68983 (Feedback): [y][timeboxed:24h] Explore possibilities for test written using libyui
- Options where to setup ruby stack:
There are two things to consider:
- 10:33 openQA Tests action #68737 (Resolved): [functional][y] Enable yast2_cmd on powerVM
- VR: [sle-15-SP2-Online-ppc64le-Build209.2-yast2_cmd@ppc64le-spvm](https://openqa.suse.de/tests/4456761)
- 09:12 openQA Tests action #68773 (Resolved): [functional][y] Add validation for autoyast_mini
- 13:53 openQA Tests action #68737 (Feedback): [functional][y] Enable yast2_cmd on powerVM
- PR: [Enable yast2_cmd scenario in PowerVM](https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/10683)
- 13:48 openQA Tests action #68773 (Feedback): [functional][y] Add validation for autoyast_mini
- PR: [Add validation to autoyast_mini scenario](https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/10670)
- 05:36 openQA Tests action #67903 (Resolved): [y][functional] Set partial sync for Debug and Source repositories
- 05:33 openQA Tests action #66052 (Resolved): [functional][y] Automated installation with encrypted partition on iscsi
Also available in: Atom