- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-09-13
- Last connection: 2017-09-13
- 06:01 openQA Tests action #67708 (New): [sle][functional][y] Whitelist log error of dependency 'nothing provides /bin/sh' found for Full medium
- Scenario to detect failures YaST logs is failing with a critical error described in bug: https://bugzilla.suse.com/sh...
- 07:21 openQA Tests action #67639: [functional][y][timeboxed:12h] Enable reuse of code for libyui_client widgets
- PR: [Reorganize code to to avoid code repetitions for widgets methods](https://github.com/jknphy/libyui_client/pull/1...
- 07:21 openQA Tests action #67639 (Workable): [functional][y][timeboxed:12h] Enable reuse of code for libyui_client widgets
- After development in #66415 it was detected that with the current design we will be creating more code repeated every...
- 07:36 openQA Tests action #67063 (Resolved): [functional][y] Remove softfailure and verify bug for bsc#1151373
- VR: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/4302708#step/scc_registration/22
- 06:39 openQA Tests action #67063: [functional][y] Remove softfailure and verify bug for bsc#1151373
- PR: [Add record_info to skip phub in Online medium](https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/1...
- 06:01 openQA Tests action #66415: [functional][y] Implement libyui_client widgets required to make test for expert partitioner
- PR: [Add widgets for Expert Partitioning](https://github.com/jknphy/libyui_client/pull/11)
- 12:58 openQA Tests action #67066 (Resolved): [functional][y] Remove softfailure and verify bug for bsc#1073326
- VR: [sle-15-SP2-Online-s390x-Build202.6-yast2_ncurses_gnome@s390x-kvm-sle12](https://openqa.suse.de/tests/4285605#ste...
- 10:25 openQA Tests action #67396 (In Progress): [sle][functional][y] Support YCheckBoxFrame in server side
- Example of widget can be found here: Expert partitioner -> Configure -> Configure iSCSI -> Yes -> 'Connected Targets'...
- 09:10 openQA Tests action #67393 (Resolved): [functional][y] Selection of rows does not work as expected when set in JSON in different order than are displayed
- Selection of rows does not work as expected when rows are displayed in different order that are represented in JSON, ...
- 07:38 openQA Tests action #67321 (Resolved): [functional][sle][y] test fails in autoyast installation for s390x zKVM: 'Machine didn't shut down!'
- ## Observation
Also available in: Atom