- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-10-03
- Last connection: 2018-10-03
- 14:48 openQA Tests action #90713 (New): [Timebox:8h] investigate sporadic failure in partitioning_filesystem
- ## Observation
Happened twice recently. Currently the default is already btrfs, but we still do a send_key_until_n...
- 13:08 qe-yast action #90707 (New): [Timebox:8h] investigate sporadic failure in shutdown
- This failure happened twice recently in this specific test. It may happen as well in other places. Could be that the ...
- 16:19 qe-yast action #90368 (New): Create qcow with libyui pre-installed (or update existing ones to include it)
- In some cases, like for running libyui in pre-installed system, we have to install libyui every time. in the case of ...
- 16:51 qe-yast action #90071: SLE 15 SP3 Release Candidate 1 exploratory testing
- So far, nothing to report, I found only bugs already reported and this trivial one https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug...
- 15:54 qe-yast action #73474: Add more modules to yast2_firstboot
- Spending more time, as I decided to use libyui and POM for firstboot. It's not the direct scope of this thicket, but ...
- 16:02 qe-yast action #89866 (New): Replace assert_screen calls by libyui asserts in firstboot
- I tried to introduce a way to assert clients (modules) using libyui's debug_label in firstboot, but this is not suppo...
- 17:49 qe-yast action #89638 (Workable): libyui-rest-api does not report errors when querying wrong widgets, and debug labels cannot be query'd.
- If we run a query like http://server:port/v1/widgets?debug_label=SomeText, it returns a json like the one attached (w...
- 15:50 qe-yast action #73477 (Closed): Modify firstboot configuration for yast2_firstboot_custom
- It's been working for quite a while already, closing.
- 17:05 qe-yast action #88621 (Workable): [Timebox:8h] test fails in yast_dns_server
- 17:04 qe-yast action #88621 (Closed): [Timebox:8h] test fails in yast_dns_server
- ## Observation
I don't really know the purpose and the expected outcome of the "Dig" command here. That module is ma...
Also available in: Atom