coordination #93668: [epic] Redesign Installation test modules
Use accept_license module with libyui-rest-api in all test suites in YaST, TW and Leap 15 Job Groups
accept_license module, implemented with LibyuiClient already: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/blob/master/tests/installation/licensing/accept_license.pm. It is already used in installer_extended test suite.
Job Groups: YaST, openSUSE Tumbleweed, openSUSE Leap 15
Test Cases: #1 - Accept license agreement (Please, see test cases in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/93282).
- Replace the old
accept_licensemodule with the new accept_license module in all the test suites for SLE15-SP3 YaST Job Group;
- Adapt existing implementation to be used on Tumbleweed and openSUSE Leap 15 also (i.e. use DistributionFactory to provide the proper controller for TW and Leap, so that the test module remains same, but implementation of
get_license_agreement()->accept_license()is different), as on TW and Leap there is no checkbox for accepting License.
- Replace the old
accept_licensemodule with the new accept_license module in all the test suites for Tumbleweed and openSUSE Leap 15.
All the cases that do not related to accepting license are out of scope:
switch_keyboard_gnome/textmodeis out of scope and will be implemented in separate ticket, so for now please leave the old 'welcome' module there for such cases;
- Product Selection Screen is out of scope, it will be implemented in separate ticket.
The new module should replace the old "accept_license" used in SLE, and "welcome" module used in opensuse. It should work for both textmode and graphical installations. Please see identified scenarios in #88939 as additional help.
#10 Updated by oorlov about 2 months ago
- Subject changed from Use accept_license module with libyui-rest-api in all test suites in SLE 15-SP3 YaST, TW and Leap 15 Job Groups to Use accept_license module with libyui-rest-api in all test suites in YaST, TW and Leap 15 Job Groups
- Description updated (diff)
#12 Updated by syrianidou_sofia about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback