- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-11-06
- Last connection: 2019-11-06
- 07:59 openQA Tests action #71116: [y] Add OpenQA test for OneClickInstall
- okurz wrote:
> We had a test for OneClickInstall which was removed in https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-dis...
- 17:56 openQA Tests action #71122: [y] Organize and open tickets for yast-matepackage-handler unit test
- Instruction on setting up yast-devel environment:
- 16:47 openQA Tests action #69634 (Resolved): [y][timeboxed:24h] Add unit test for yast-metapackage-handler
- Follow up ticket: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/71122
PR with first part of the unit test: https://github.com...
- 16:46 openQA Tests action #71122 (New): [y] Organize and open tickets for yast-matepackage-handler unit test
- The following parts of yast-metapackage-handler package code, are considered to be the basis for the unit test:
- 16:03 openQA Tests action #71116 (New): [y] Add OpenQA test for OneClickInstall
- Packages can be installed via .YMP files that contain the necessary information in XML form, using OneclickInstall.
- 08:41 openQA Tests action #69223 (In Progress): [y] Add validation to remote_vnc_target_nfs scenario
- 07:31 openQA Project action #69313: When using refspec for ppc for a particular job, PRODUCTDIR is set wrong
- I just tried to run "autoyast_reinstall" on ppc64le. PRODUCTDIR seems to be correct now.
- 08:21 openQA Tests action #66967 (Resolved): [functional][y] Move more scenarios to job group from openQA database
- The test suite entries have been deleted from the osd data base. No related failures were found when running all YaST...
- 08:09 openQA Tests action #69754 (Blocked): [y][u] tests fail in bootloader_start for ppc64le - PowerVM workers not available
- ## Observation
For the time being, some machines are turned off, see: https://mailman.suse.de/mlarch/SuSE/maxtor...
- 07:45 openQA Tests action #69751 (Resolved): [y] Module validate_encrypt fails on s390x-kvm-sle12
- ## Observation
Seems to be related to https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/commit/0dabd841cf...
Also available in: Atom