- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-03-20
- Last connection: 2018-03-20
- 10:07 qe-yast action #99069 (Closed): Leap 15.3 can't go past installation
- Passed on last several builds: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7196685
So, closing the ticket.
- 17:56 qe-yast action #99069: Leap 15.3 can't go past installation
- Well, `64bit-2gbram` worker does not exist, even though it is listed among machines.
So, I added `QEMURAM: 2048` ...
- 17:34 qe-yast action #99069: Leap 15.3 can't go past installation
- I downloaded the image and reproduced the issue manually when 1 Gb RAM is used. Then I found out that minimum system ...
- 17:05 qe-yast action #98805 (Feedback): Missing schedule qam/QR/15-SP3/ext4\@yast-xen-pv.yaml
- Thanks for the report!
Fixed in https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/13314.
- 15:06 qe-yast action #98811: 15-SP3 QU1 test fails in validate_multipath - topology changed
- The fix will be provided in scope of https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/97766, as it is the same issue but in YaST ...
- 15:00 qe-yast action #99069: Leap 15.3 can't go past installation
- From what I can see, love will not help in this case:) Seems like it just doesn't work, as error appears in the produ...
- 14:51 qe-yast action #98376: [Timebox: 8h] Investigate addon_products_via_SCC_yast2
- After investigation and discussion with YaST developers, the root cause was not found. So, we need to find the exact ...
- 14:17 qe-yast action #96155: Improve YAML schedule: reducing content and considering reducing number of files
- After we had discussion with Joaquin, I added the results of it on Confluence: https://confluence.suse.com/display/~o...
- 10:27 qe-yast action #97490 (Feedback): test fails in accept_license - Beta license hasn't been handled
- PR: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/13288
Also available in: Atom