- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-03-20
- Last connection: 2018-03-20
- 08:52 qe-yast action #93641 (Workable): Create schedules for opensuse test suites
- 08:52 qe-yast action #94069: Unify test data for guided partitioning
- Please, create schedule part first (https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/94069), before working on that ticket.
- 08:51 qe-yast action #93641: Create schedules for opensuse test suites
- Please, create schedule part first (this ticket, before changing test_data part (https://progress.opensuse.org/issue...
- 08:48 qe-yast action #94069 (Workable): Unify test data for guided partitioning
- 08:05 qe-yast action #91761 (Feedback): Make sure we have correct structure being used
- PR: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/12705
- 14:19 qe-yast action #90713 (Closed): [Timebox:8h] investigate sporadic failure in partitioning_filesystem
- This should be resolved by: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1633
Please, reopen a ticket or create...
- 14:12 qe-yast action #94057 (Feedback): Freeze schedule for YaST-related test suites in QR SP3 Job Group
- ## Scope:
"Maintenance:QR" > "Maintenance - QR - SLE15SP3" Job Group: https://openqa.suse.de/group_overview/373
- 14:11 qe-yast action #94051 (Feedback): Freeze schedule for YaST-related test suites in QR SP2 Job Group
- ## Scope:
"Maintenance:QR" > "Maintenance - QR - SLE15SP2" Job Group: https://openqa.suse.de/group_overview/321
- 14:03 qe-yast coordination #94045 (New): [epic] Takeover of YaST-related automated tests from QAM to qe-yast team
- ## Motivation
Since there is no separate QAM automation team anymore, all the teams that are responsible for speci...
- 17:30 qe-yast action #93958 (Resolved): test fails in system_role (wrong key binding for GNOME)
- It was just a needle issue. Fixed: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1787111#
Also available in: Atom