As a potential user of openQA I want to run an openQA test in 5 minutes to be hooked
- AC1: An openQA instance can be installed and is used to execute a new (empty) test within 5 minutes (not counting download times on slow connections)
- In your local openQA working copy, try out to build and run containers, e.g.
podman build -t openqa-webui docker/webuiand then
podman run --rm -it openqa-webui
- We already have a quick bootstrap method but it might not be prominent enough and we can present it as a "first-class citizen"
- Have a workflow (or test or something) that uses the quick bootstrap or comparable approach and runs tests based on github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-example
- record a video and make some noiz about it :)
Inspired by talking to bzoltan :)