- Login: mkittler
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-04-13
- Last sign in: 2016-04-13
|openQA Project||Manager, Developer||2016-04-28|
|openQA Infrastructure||Manager, Developer, private ticket access||2018-10-16|
|openQA Tests||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2016-04-13|
|ALP||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2022-06-14|
|openQA auto review||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2022-05-04|
|qe-yam||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2020-10-02|
- 14:55 openQA Project action #151522 (Feedback): openqa-clone-job succeeds even when assets are missing size:M
- PR implementing a check for missing assets as mentioned in my previous comment: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA...
- 13:16 openQA Project action #151522: openqa-clone-job succeeds even when assets are missing size:M
- When trying to restart https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/3682089 via the web UI it complains with
> Job 3682089 miss...
- 12:46 openQA Project action #151522: openqa-clone-job succeeds even when assets are missing size:M
- After having a closer look the problem looks different than what we have assumed during the estimation. It looks like...
- 12:52 openQA Project action #151310: [regression] significant increase of parallel_failed+failed since 2023-11-21 size:M
- Now the fail ratio went a bit down:
openqa=> select distinct count(jobs.id) as total, sum(case when jobs.resu...
- 17:31 openQA Project action #151576 (Feedback): Provide FQDN worker information in the openQA webUI
- This PR fill fix that: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/5381
- 16:47 openQA Project action #151576 (In Progress): Provide FQDN worker information in the openQA webUI
- It doesn't work when the tab was already open before the test started.
- 12:01 openQA Project action #151576 (Resolved): Provide FQDN worker information in the openQA webUI
- The PR has been merged and deployed.
- 15:27 openQA Project action #151522 (In Progress): openqa-clone-job succeeds even when assets are missing size:M
- 12:25 openQA Project action #135521 (Resolved): os-autoinst test t/14-isotovideo.t commonly runs into timeout executed locally, in subtest 5 "standard tests based on simple vars.json file" size:M
- The PR has been merged. It restored the performance of the test before the regression.
- 12:18 openQA Infrastructure action #134123: Setup new PRG2 openQA worker for o3 - two new arm workers size:M
- Maybe it makes sense to cross check whether iPXE works on another host like the other arm worker. We don't need to re...
Also available in: Atom