- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: mkittler
- Registered on: 13/04/2016
- Last connection: 13/04/2016
Reported issues: 62
- 10:04 am openQA Project action #18076: [tools][openqa-monitoring] no products found, retrying version wildcard
- Ok, so let's just remove the warning from the openQA log where it is pretty useless without context and instead add i...
- 09:45 am openQA Project action #25970: Profile/Optimize _workers_checker in WebSockets server
- @kraih Most likely no longer relevant after throwing out D-Bus in the websocket service, right?
- 09:34 am openQA Project action #32545: Catch multi-machine clusters misconfigured
- > the problem is that:
> - client had parallel_with supportserver
> - server had parallel_with supportserver,client...
- 09:09 am openQA Project action #46670: Create import for format defined in #46667
- Additional PR: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/2056
Note that the current implementation creates/update...
- 08:30 am openQA Project action #50729: [tools][functional] Broken filtering with "Show only failures" in External results
- The filter is not broken here. The table for external results simply does not include that result because it is no ex...
- 08:14 am openQA Project action #50720: [tools][functional] Show icon for search in test suites to indicate a progress
- Not sure whether we want put any further effort into the current UI while changes for https://progress.opensuse.org/i...
- 11:14 am openQA Project action #49943 (In Progress): [tools] Add new needle match type: "click"
- PRs: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1144, https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/2054
- 09:49 am openQA Project action #50675 (New): Commit changes to scheduling YAML to Git repository
- The PR for the YAML import (https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/2044) comes already with a basic web UI. So fa...
- 01:00 pm openQA Project action #49943: [tools] Add new needle match type: "click"
- The click point can be easily added via the needle editor of course and will be by default the center of the area.
- 10:30 am openQA Project action #46187: Create list of "worker responsibilities"
- Not sure how to continue with the worker. But here's an update to "biggest problems with the worker code" after playi...
Also available in: Atom