- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-04-13
- Last connection: 2016-04-13
- 09:28 openQA Project action #71536 (In Progress): Unhandled perl warnings in t/ui/15-admin-workers.t, not failing tests as expected (possibly other test modules as well)
- PR for fixing the warning itself: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/3422
> Try to narrow down the source ...
- 16:14 openQA Project action #71827: test incompletes with "(?s)Download.*successful.*Failed to download" because worker cache prunes the asset it just downloaded
- The note
# note: This check has no effect if the download was performed by
# an alre...
- 15:55 openQA Tests action #71809: Enable multi-machine jobs trigger without "isos post"
- Note that the same limitations also apply to directly chained dependencies. The problem is also apparent when using t...
- 16:46 openQA Project action #69451: [epic] test incompletes with auto_review:"(?s)Download.*successful.*Failed to download":retry, not helpful details
- We indeed run the purging before submitting a newly downloaded asset in order to make room for it. It looks like the ...
- 15:57 openQA Project action #71644: job stuck in "uploading", can not be cancelled, after what should have incompleted early
- > … which at this time showed a retrigger button but no cancel button
- 15:19 openQA Project action #69451: [epic] test incompletes with auto_review:"(?s)Download.*successful.*Failed to download":retry, not helpful details
- Your query doesn't make much sense, you need to join the tables to get actually different job IDs.
- 14:34 openQA Project action #71554: unstable/flaky/sporadic t/full-stack.t test failing
- I've created https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/3405 to better track down the problem. I'll have a look at th...
- 09:49 openQA Tests action #71716 (Rejected): No video uploaded when `aarch64_cpu_max` is used
- I would actually reject this ticket because the examples have an extended `MAX_JOB_TIME` and then it is expected to h...
- 08:38 openQA Project action #64520 (Resolved): Deal with jobs stuck in assigned state
- The PR has been merged. In order to test this locally with the full stack I modified the worker code to simulate a sl...
- 16:13 openQA Project action #69490 (Feedback): openqa webui sometimes displays the test suite instead of the needles in the needles drop down
- I couldn't reproduce the exact issue because other bugs (likely regressions from https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQ...
Also available in: Atom