- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: mkittler
- Registered on: 13/04/2016
- Last connection: 13/04/2016
Reported issues: 93
- 10:04 am openQA Project action #64544 (In Progress): Asset required by scheduled job wiped by limit_assets
- The following query is used to compute the "pending" state of an asset:
# define query for prefetching th...
- 04:18 pm openQA Project action #65205 (Workable): Result filter on "All tests" page affects running and scheduled job tables
- ### observation
The result filter on "All tests" page affects running and scheduled job tables. This is notable wh...
- 04:01 pm openQA Infrastructure action #65202 (Blocked): o3 is very slow/unresponsive and runs into timeouts
- The problem seems to be /dev/vdb which is performing very badly. From our side it seems like business as usual with n...
- 01:05 pm openQA Project action #64544: Asset required by scheduled job wiped by limit_assets
- I know about the feature to retain "pending" assets. There is also a testcase for that feature in `t/14-grutasks.t`. ...
- 11:52 am openQA Project action #57782 (Resolved): retrigger of job with failed gru download task ends up incomplete with ...
- @okurz I currently can not access the job because o3 is very slow.
I'm closing this ticket. There is [another tick...
- 11:29 am openQA Project action #34783 (Feedback): Don't let jobs incomplete if mandatory resources are missing
- PR has been merged: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/2886
- 03:44 pm openQA Infrastructure action #65154: root partition on osd exceeds alert threshold, 90%, after osd deployment
- Option 1. seems to be the most straight forward solution at the first look. However, if the currently *running* kerne...
- 03:12 pm openQA Project action #64574 (In Progress): Keep track of disk usage of results by job groups
- When deleting logs we should keep track of the freed disk space, otherwise the effect of the cleanup is not visible i...
- 11:23 am openQA Project action #65142 (Workable): Make scheduling errors more accessible
- ### Problem
As user which is not familiar with the scheduling details of openQA and how to look up the "scheduled ...
- 12:27 pm openQA Project action #34783: Don't let jobs incomplete if mandatory resources are missing
- When I think about it, having the restart button immediately crossed out means that the check for missing assets need...
Also available in: Atom