- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-04-13
- Last connection: 2016-04-13
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, 2016-04-28)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2016-04-13)
- QA (Manager, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2018-10-16)
- qe-yam (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2020-10-02)
- openQA auto review (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2022-05-04)
- ALP (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2022-06-14)
- 17:46 openQA Project action #119380 (Resolved): Pause on module failure in developer mode size:M
- The pending PR has been merged. I think this is good enough for now. Of course one could implement continuing directl...
- 17:28 openQA Project action #121567 (In Progress): test fails in test_running
- See https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4945 and https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-openQA/pull...
- 16:40 openQA Project action #121042: [sporadic] typing issue in comments UI test size:M
- > Repeatedly (infinitely) run the "find…send_keys…click" test code section to try to reproduce it more easily
- 15:33 openQA Project action #121042: [sporadic] typing issue in comments UI test size:M
- > I noticed the wait_for_ajax after submitComment->click won't ensure all elements are in place.
- 13:45 openQA Project action #121567: test fails in test_running
- Looks like the worker cannot determine `WORKER_HOSTNAME` in this test environment. That it then refuses to run jobs (...
- 11:42 openQA Infrastructure action #121282: Recover storage.qa.suse.de size:S
- I suppose having it in FC will be fine. That means we'd likely mount it somewhere in SRV2 or the lab in the 2nd floor...
- 11:36 openQA Infrastructure action #120261: tests should try to access worker by WORKER_HOSTNAME FQDN but sometimes get 'worker2' or something auto_review:".*curl.*worker\d+:.*failed at.*":retry size:meow
- The PR has just been merged.
I've also re-conducted AT-1 to see how bad the situation is (without the PR being dep...
- 16:58 openQA Infrastructure action #120651: [openQA][infra][ipmi][worker][api] The expected pattenr CMD_FINISHED-xxxxx returned but did not show up in serial log (wait_serial timed out) size:M
- Nobody replied when I've asked about what I've wrote in the previous comment in the security zone channel.
- 16:39 openQA Infrastructure action #121282 (Workable): Recover storage.qa.suse.de size:S
- ## Observation
The server cannot be reached via SSH and the host-up alert in our [monitoring](https://stats.openqa-m...
- 15:01 openQA Project action #119380: Pause on module failure in developer mode size:M
- Great :-)
Also available in: Atom