- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-04-13
- Last connection: 2016-04-13
- 14:51 openQA Infrastructure action #88191 (In Progress): openqaworker2 boot ends in emergency shell
- When continuing in the emergency shell it continues to boot:
martchus@openqaworker2:~> sudo journalctl --boot...
- 14:33 openQA Infrastructure action #88191: openqaworker2 boot ends in emergency shell
- I could reboot one time successfully (except for running into #89551).
However, trying again I can reproduce the i...
- 14:11 openQA Infrastructure action #89551: NFS mount fails after boot (reproducible on some OSD workers)
- Also happening on `openqaworker2`:
[ OK ] Reached target Network is Online.
Starting Reboot Manag...
- 13:31 openQA Tests action #76747: [tools] Needle masks do not handle matches with offsets
- > This is not about some specific needles, but a generic deficiency in the implementation.
Than it would be great ...
- 13:24 openQA Infrastructure action #75016: [osd-admins][alert] Failed systemd services alert (workers): os-autoinst-openvswitch.service (and var-lib-openqa-share.mount) on openqaworker-arm-2 and others
- I created #89551 for the NFS-specific problem (which occurs independently of `os-autoinst-openvswitch.service`).
- 13:21 openQA Infrastructure action #88900 (Resolved): openqaworker13 was unreachable
- I created a separate ticket for the NFS problem: #89551
- 12:17 openQA Infrastructure action #89551 (New): NFS mount fails after boot (reproducible on some OSD workers)
- ### problem
* The NFS mount for `/var/lib/openqa/share` fails when booting. This has been reproduced on `openqaworke...
- 15:56 openQA Infrastructure action #88900 (Feedback): openqaworker13 was unreachable
- 15:54 openQA Infrastructure action #88900: openqaworker13 was unreachable
- I did `power cycle`, `power reset` and some more regular reboots. The mentioned NFS problem was always reproducible b...
- 14:14 openQA Infrastructure action #88900: openqaworker13 was unreachable
- When waiting long enough the problem fixes itself:
[ OK ] Reached target Network.
Starting The Sa...
Also available in: Atom