- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: cdywan
- Registered on: 25/01/2019
- Last connection: 25/01/2019
Reported issues: 18
- 04:06 pm openQA Project action #60118: load_templates does not load JobGroups (unless they exist)
- 08:36 am openQA Project action #62219: jobs post does not support to trigger a test suite that is defined in YAML with a ...
- We should make sure the job template name works everywhere. To users it shouldn't even matter if it happens to be the...
- 05:07 pm openQA Project action #60118 (In Progress): load_templates does not load JobGroups (unless they exist)
- I'm writing unit tests atm as a prerequisite to fixing this.
- 12:16 pm openQA Project action #61164 (Feedback): Use of uninitialized value / unhandled debug output in os-autoinst t/17...
- Seems like this needs to be discussed a bit more
- 12:35 pm openQA Project action #57170: No ability to delete Job Group
- I'm going to make the editor "do the right thing" here and make it fill in the minimum YAML when a user empties the d...
- 11:49 am openQA Project action #60209 (In Progress): flaky/unstable test in OBS t/17-labels_carry_over.t
- 01:22 pm openQA Infrastructure action #60023 (Feedback): Switch openSUSE:Leap:15.2:ToTest from rsync.pl to ObsRsync
- As per our definition I'd make it Feedback then, since the code is there but deployment/verification is still pending.
- 04:18 pm openQA Project action #61103 (New): Use CodeMirror to render diffs in the Investigation tab
- The Investigation tab should use CodeMirror to render diffs like we do for test sources or the YAML editor.
- 03:37 pm openQA Project action #55241: Prevent spamming cleanup jobs
- 09:49 am openQA Project action #59097: The test result overview page display the test suite name not job template name
- Xiaojing_liu wrote:
> The pr https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/2553 has caused a new bug:
> 1. When the pa...
Also available in: Atom