- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-25
- Last connection: 2019-01-25
- openSUSE admin (Developer, private ticket access, 2020-02-07)
- openQA Project (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-01-25)
- openQA Tests (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-01-25)
- Provo (Developer, private ticket access, 2020-02-07)
- QA (Developer, 2019-01-25)
- openQA Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 2019-01-25)
- 16:57 openQA Project action #34486 (In Progress): database of "test cases" or how to search for tests we have in openQA
- After having researched what's needed for this, I took a step back and pushed code for the following aspects:
- 12:56 openQA Project action #56591 (Feedback): Improve feedback for jobs in "Uploading"
- 10:59 openQA Project action #52745 (Resolved): openQA pagination breaks design on smartphone display
- 10:59 openQA Project action #47210 (Resolved): "Users" page in web UI resets to showing the first page of 10 users every time you make a change
- 10:58 openQA Project action #34303 (Resolved): Fix test for undocumented backend variables
- > ## Suggestion
> * t/04-check_vars_docu.t has some logic to provide a proper exit code based on if it found a m...
- 09:47 openQA Infrastructure action #63136 (Resolved): Use reference with API requests to protect against mid-air collisions
- We can in fact close this. Ultimately the protection against unexpected changes doesn't fit the workflow very well, a...
- 09:00 openQA Project action #56525 (Resolved): Create rpm requires from cpanfile
- The alternative PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1430 got merged. The script is still evolving but ...
- 07:30 openQA Project action #68284 (Feedback): Selenium tests fail with "sendKeysToElement: Server returned error message" on CircleCI
- The work-around seem to do the trick.
- 08:39 openQA Project action #64961: test fails in installation - cannot find autoinst.xml. server returned code 404
- I think [gh#os-autoinst/os-autoinst#1381](https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1381) was meant to address ...
- 10:46 openQA Infrastructure action #68053 (In Progress): powerqaworker-qam-1 fails to come up on reboot
- - No success tracking down the owner of the machine so far.
- Updating the firmware was suggested but we don't have ...
Also available in: Atom