- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: cdywan
- Registered on: 25/01/2019
- Last connection: 25/01/2019
Reported issues: 11
- 10:04 am openQA Project action #56546: list-merge feature in YAML job group templates
- coolo wrote:
> For reference: I'm voting against non standard yaml extensions 'in our code'. I think any kind of pre...
- 03:20 pm openQA Project action #56279: "Preview changes" after Job Group YAML edit should allow to see changes in "result...
- I realized after the recent code refactorings we could regenerate a result preview without even touching the database...
- 01:15 pm openQA Project action #58130: yaml: Can't use . in job names
- 11:21 am openQA Project action #57170: No ability to delete Job Group
- Semi-related: [gh#os-autoinst/openQA#2394](https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/2394) documents the case of an ...
- 09:13 am openQA Project action #56534 (Resolved): support list of machines for YAML job templates
- 04:45 pm openQA Project action #57266 (Feedback): Forbid test suite name changes if used in job groups
- 04:04 pm openQA Project action #56534 (In Progress): support list of machines for YAML job templates
- 08:57 am openQA Project action #57452: Automatic summary of failures
- szarate wrote:
> mloviska wrote:
> > mkittler wrote:
> > > At least the "blamed" person touched the test code rece...
- 08:37 am openQA Project action #56540 (Resolved): convert staging job groups to YAML
- 12:55 pm openQA Project action #57662: monitoring considered harmful
- mkittler wrote:
> After the discussion in the chat I suppose the best solution is to simply keep the plugin disabled...
Also available in: Atom