[qe-core][opensuse][sle][functional] Sudo and LDAP/SSSD for sudoers
ldap/sssd functionality is an important use case for SLES so we should ensure this is well covered in automatic tests (does not need to be openQA).
- Crosscheck coverage of existing openQA/IBS-userspace-regression/slenkins tests we have to test "sudo", "openldap", "sssd"
- Ensure we have an automatic test that does the following steps:
- install sudo, openldap2 and sssd packages
- configure LDAP to synchronize sudoers
- configure SSSD to cache LDAP sudoers rules
- verify it works
#5 Updated by okurz about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [opensuse][sle][functional]Sudo and LDAP/SSSD for sudoers to [opensuse][sle][functional][u] Sudo and LDAP/SSSD for sudoers
scarabeus_iv do you plan to work on this? If we would ask the team QSF-u (QA SLE Functional u-team) to do it I estimate we will not have it within the next months but we could try still :)
#14 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from okurz to mgriessmeier
Move to new QSF-u PO after I moved to the "tools"-team. I mainly checked the subject line so in individual instances you might not agree to take it over completely into QSF-u. Feel free to discuss with me or reassign to me or someone else in this case. Thanks.
#16 Updated by szarate over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Blocked to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version changed from future to Milestone 31
We need to check, and take a look how the current sssd test module is doing, also take into account that it is on the phub module, and also we can think about a authentication test scenario
#21 Updated by okurz about 2 months ago
This ticket was set to "High" priority but was not updated within the SLO period for "High" tickets (30 days) as described on https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/openqatests/wiki/Wiki#SLOs-service-level-objectives . Please consider picking up this ticket within the next 30 days or just set the ticket to the next lower priority of "Normal" (SLO: updated within 365 days). This update was done as agreed within the SUSE QE Sync call 2021-09-01
- Priority changed from High to Normal
This ticket was set to "High" priority but was not updated within the SLO period for "High" tickets (30 days) as described on https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/openqatests/wiki/Wiki#SLOs-service-level-objectives . The ticket will be set to the next lower priority of "Normal".