- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: scarabeus_iv
- Registered on: 19/06/2013
- Last connection: 05/08/2013
Reported issues: 31
- 11:48 am openSUSE Release Process action #11340 (Feedback): krb5-ticket-watcher.pot -> upstream
- 11:47 am openSUSE Release Process action #11340: krb5-ticket-watcher.pot -> upstream
- And it is also deleted from svn.
- 09:21 am openQA Tests action #13176 (Resolved): apache stack testing
- For Apache and the stack we should do proper integration testing:
1 LAMP: setup apache2; mariadb and postrgres; ph...
- 09:17 am openQA Tests action #13174 (In Progress): ftp integration tests
- Install vsftpd and some ftp client
Configure various ftp scenarios as described in QAM testreports (ssl, non-ssl, wi...
- 09:14 am openQA Tests action #13172 (Resolved): Apache and shibboleth-sp
- - install apache2 and shibboleth-sp packages
- enable shibboleth module (a2enmod shib)
- restart apache
- 09:12 am openQA Tests action #13170 (New): Mysql/Mariadb odbc integration tests
- mysql/mariadb and various ODBC drivers (unixODBC, MyODBC-unixODBC, ...)
- install mysql-community-server/mariadb ...
- 09:12 am openQA Tests action #13168 (New): Sudo and LDAP/SSSD for sudoers
- - instal sudo, openldap2 and sssd packages
- configure LDAP to synchronize sudoers
- configure SSSD to cac...
- 09:11 am openQA Tests action #13166 (New): xdg-utils tests to verify application launching
- Use xdg-utils to run various applications:
foreach Desktop (gnome|icewm|*)
1. Install and load $Desktop.
- 12:58 pm openSUSE Release Process action #11340: krb5-ticket-watcher.pot -> upstream
- Moved to git: https://github.com/openSUSE/krb5-ticket-watcher
Hook to weblate added.
TODO: add to weblate itsel...
- 10:17 am openSUSE Release Process action #11336: cracklib.pot -> upstream
- Cracklib now uses the fedora translations platform thus I guess we can scratch this one and let them handle it?
Also available in: Atom