- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-06-19
- Last connection: 2013-08-05
- Staging project workflow (Manager, 2014-01-27)
- 15:47 openQA Tests action #13168: [qe-core][opensuse][sle][functional] Sudo and LDAP/SSSD for sudoers
- Not really, Maybe I misclicked when I was creating the ticket. I opened the bug when we were discussing what should b...
- 14:29 openSUSE admin tickets #25486: New voting system helios
- We get running system:
It is built from packages:
- 10:47 qe-yast coordination #9536: Test all DMs for working encrypted home support
- I mean the bug now describes the issue only on sddm.
- 10:09 qe-yast coordination #9536: Test all DMs for working encrypted home support
- dheidler wrote:
> If the bug won't get fixed, we can't do anything but drop the feature.
As the bug still talks a...
- 11:48 openSUSE Release Process action #11340 (Feedback): krb5-ticket-watcher.pot -> upstream
- 11:47 openSUSE Release Process action #11340: krb5-ticket-watcher.pot -> upstream
- And it is also deleted from svn.
- 09:21 openQA Tests action #13176 (Resolved): apache stack testing
- For Apache and the stack we should do proper integration testing:
1 LAMP: setup apache2; mariadb and postrgres; ph...
- 09:17 openQA Tests action #13174 (Resolved): [functional][u] ftp integration tests
- ## Test case
- Install vsftpd and some ftp client
- Configure various ftp scenarios as described in QAM test repo...
- 09:14 openQA Tests action #13172 (Resolved): Apache and shibboleth-sp
- - install apache2 and shibboleth-sp packages
- enable shibboleth module (a2enmod shib)
- restart apache
- 09:12 openQA Tests action #13170 (Resolved): [qam] Mysql/Mariadb odbc integration tests
- mysql/mariadb and various ODBC drivers (unixODBC, MyODBC-unixODBC, ...)
- install mysql-community-server/mariadb ...
Also available in: Atom