action #15108: [sle][functional][u][epic] Modules (Installation + migration)
[sle][functional][u][sle12][medium][epic]Modules - Web and Scripting
We require proper modules testing
This should be done as part of Validation if possible
- AC1: The "web & scripting" module is activated and packages from it are installed and functionally tested in at least one openQA test scenario, e.g. "allmodules" for SLE15
- AC2: Same as above for SLE12SP4
- See #9466#note-13 how to register a module in the test
- Verify for both versions of SLE
- https://build.suse.de/package/view_file/SUSE:Channels/SLE-Module-Web-Scripting_12_x86_64/_channel?expand=1 is a list of packages in the SLE12 module "web&scripting", https://build.suse.de/package/view_file/SUSE:SLE-15:GA/000product/sle-module-web-scripting-ftp-POOL-x86_64.kwd?expand=1 is the corresponding list for SLE15
#11 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional]Modules - Web and Scripting to [sle][functional][sle12]Modules - Web and Scripting
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Milestone 13+
M13+ is right because this does not apply for sle15 but only sle12 so for the development cycle of sle12sp4 we should revisit this then. I guess it does not make sense for you to be assigned until then.
Also, I don't consider the ticket a workable item so resetting to "New".
#19 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1536156#step/scc_registration/24 is the corresponding SLE12SP4 test result where we see the module being enabled but we are not having the scenario "allmodules+allpatterns" enabled for SLE12SP4 -> new ticket.