- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: RBrownSUSE
- Registered on: 06/11/2013
- Last connection: 06/11/2013
Reported issues: 153
- 04:19 pm openQA Tests action #30628 (Resolved): [kubic][caasp]kubic/libstorage-ng adjustments needed
- 12:37 pm openQA Tests action #30628 (Feedback): [kubic][caasp]kubic/libstorage-ng adjustments needed
- Adjustments made, now hitting boo#1077038
- 12:16 pm openQA Project action #23914: [tools][dashboard] Tests overview only shows one distri
- but Tumbleweed is one 'product' that contains multiple distris
just as SLE 15 is one 'product' that will contain m...
- 12:01 pm openQA Project action #23914 (Resolved): [tools][dashboard] Tests overview only shows one distri
- Dashboard Tests overview results only show a single distri
- 09:57 am openQA Tests action #19470 (Resolved): [Tools] long waiting time for aarch64 sle builds to complete
- 09:00 am openQA Tests action #20242: [tools][sle 15] rsync.pl enablement for SLE 15
- it's missing because OBS hasn't produced valid media:
SLE-15-Leanos-DVD-x86_64-Build132.2-Media1.iso: repo SLE-15-...
- 11:58 am openQA Tests action #19504: [opensuse][kubic]openSUSE Kubic needs to be setup for testing
- Assigning ticket to me in advance of it actually being part of my job from 1st Sept
Thanks for the head start, com...
- 09:54 am openQA Tests action #20984: [sle][functional][sle15] adapt minimal_base+sdk_create_hdd test for sle 15
- rpalethorpe wrote:
> Ideally minimal_base+sdk_create_hdd should follow the same naming pattern as install_ltp with t...
- 02:06 pm openQA Project action #21838 (New): [tools][functional][saga] PowerVM backend
- Test/Improve/Run PowerVM backend once Jan has Novalink running on SLES, which will allow openQA to run on the Novalin...
- 02:05 pm openQA Project action #19552 (Resolved): [tools] Tune up ppc64le workers/enable multi-host ppc64 workers for YaS...
Also available in: Atom