- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-11-06
- Last connection: 2013-11-06
- 13:59 openQA Infrastructure action #43934: Manage o3 infrastructure with salt again
- nicksinger wrote:
> @okurz this still applies somewhat. While o3 is on 15.2 in the meantime it still needs manual ...
- 13:03 openQA Tests action #69709 (Resolved): tmpfs: test fails in yast2_nfs4_client
- 13:03 openQA Tests action #69706 (Resolved): tmpfs: mdadm wants 2GB in /tmp
- 13:03 openQA Tests action #69703 (Resolved): tmpfs: test fails in validate_no_cow_attribute
- 11:49 openQA Tests action #19504 (Resolved): [opensuse][kubic]openSUSE Kubic needs to be setup for testing
- 08:34 openQA Tests action #68272 (Resolved): `openSUSE-MicroOS.aarch64-kvm-and-xen.qcow2` missing
- ariel:/home/rbrown # ls -l /var/lib/openqa/factory/hdd/fixed/openSUSE-MicroOS*
-rw-r--r-- 1 geekotest root 37191680...
- 16:22 openQA Tests action #60821 (Resolved): test fails in regproxy (missing python3-requests)
- 11:23 openSUSE admin tickets #50849: New CNAME request - microos.opensuse.org
- Ping - it's been 6 months since the tickety was opened and 4 months since this ticket was last updated..we're still w...
- 14:28 openQA Tests action #47066 (Rejected): [tw] test fails in kubeadm
- Not a test bug - was a product bug - fixed by https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/670715
- 12:55 openQA Tests action #45938 (Resolved): [functional][u] disk_boot test in Kubic textmode scenarios fail after 09th Jan
- ## Observation
Since 09th Jan the disk_boot test on Kubic is failing, but only during it's textmode scenario
Also available in: Atom