- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: RBrownSUSE
- Registered on: 06/11/2013
- Last connection: 06/11/2013
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 10/12/2014)
- openQA Tests (Developer, Diary reporter, 11/11/2015)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 02/12/2013)
- openSUSE Board (Manager, 11/02/2014)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 27/06/2016)
- QA (Developer, 14/11/2018)
Reported issues: 159
- 02:28 pm openQA Tests action #47066 (Rejected): [tw] test fails in kubeadm
- Not a test bug - was a product bug - fixed by https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/670715
- 12:55 pm openQA Tests action #45938 (Resolved): [functional][u] disk_boot test in Kubic textmode scenarios fail after 0...
- ## Observation
Since 09th Jan the disk_boot test on Kubic is failing, but only during it's textmode scenario
- 01:42 pm openQA Tests action #45770 (Resolved): [functional][y][opensuse] test separate home for TW and leap 15.1
- ## Motivation
Now that "no separate home" is the default behavior in Leap 15.1 and Tumbleweed, the minimalx+btrfs+no...
- 10:12 am openQA Project action #43973 (Resolved): WebUI produces invalid links for builds with multiple distris
- As of the deployment of Version 4.6.1542530127.60004e2a, openqa.opensuse.org no longer has a webui that produces link...
- 09:31 am openQA Infrastructure action #43934: Manage o3 infrastructure with salt again
- Indeed, this is intentional, but temporarily intentional
Given Salt's habit of exploding spectacularly when the ma...
- 08:45 am openQA Tests action #42110: [opensuse] New kubic ISO needs to be added for Tumbleweed AArch64 in openQA
- I will not have the time to look at this until the middle of November at the earliest, most likely December
- 12:28 pm openQA Tests action #42020 (Resolved): test fails in overlayfs
- 11:29 am openQA Tests action #42020 (Feedback): test fails in overlayfs
- 03:02 pm openQA Infrastructure action #42005: [opensuse] imagetester unused
- well at the moment its working fine as a normal worker.. https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/767013
- 11:57 am openQA Tests action #41093: [opensuse][functional][u] test fails in virt_install - default network not availab...
- RBrownSUSE wrote:
> So, let's stop pointing figures at look at this holistically
> First, consider that libvi...
Also available in: Atom