- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: RBrownSUSE
- Registered on: 06/11/2013
- Last connection: 06/11/2013
Reported issues: 156
- 08:45 am openQA Tests action #42110: [opensuse] New kubic ISO needs to be added for Tumbleweed AArch64 in openQA
- I will not have the time to look at this until the middle of November at the earliest, most likely December
- 12:28 pm openQA Tests action #42020 (Resolved): test fails in overlayfs
- 11:29 am openQA Tests action #42020 (Feedback): test fails in overlayfs
- 03:02 pm openQA Infrastructure action #42005: [opensuse] imagetester unused
- well at the moment its working fine as a normal worker.. https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/767013
- 11:57 am openQA Tests action #41093: [opensuse][functional][u] test fails in virt_install - default network not availab...
- RBrownSUSE wrote:
> So, let's stop pointing figures at look at this holistically
> First, consider that libvi...
- 08:16 am openQA Tests action #41093: [opensuse][functional][u] test fails in virt_install - default network not availab...
- @okurz as discussed yesterday, the network manager change was introduced as part of the SLE 15 style system roles. Th...
- 05:58 pm openQA Tests action #40997: test fails in first_boot - read only fs on kubic
- I think the zypper change has gone way too far, and will never be compatible with the transactional server role in it...
- 05:12 pm openQA Project action #39743: [o3][tools] o3 unusable, often responds with 504 Gateway Time-out
- Thanks for the analysis
I do have one question from that though.
If there was known changes made on 14-08, why ...
- 11:05 am openQA Project action #39743 (In Progress): [o3][tools] o3 unusable, often responds with 504 Gateway Time-out
Jobs are failing at an very unac...
- 07:47 am openQA Project action #39743: [o3][tools] o3 unusable, often responds with 504 Gateway Time-out
- How could a HA Proxy be responsible for these results?
Also available in: Atom