- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-11-07
- Last connection: 2016-11-07
- 07:52 openQA Project action #93324 (Workable): Exception in log parser leads to failed job with hard to guess root cause
- ## Observation
http://autobot.qa.suse.de/tests/2436 - this job has state failed , and one of modules has result `P...
- 08:51 openQA Project action #92296 (New): Add "open all TODO in separate tabs" functionality
- ## Motivation
As a test reviewer, I want to have a faster way to review all failed jobs in certain job group. Usua...
- 06:19 openQA Tests action #91875 (New): test fails in writev03
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP3-Azure-BYOS-x86_64-publiccloud_ltp_syscalls@az_Standard_A2_v2 fai...
- 09:54 openQA Project coordination #70840: [epic] further features for the "search" feature
- > clickable search results. We should link results, e.g. a job template links to the job group.
- 09:21 openQA Project coordination #70840: [epic] further features for the "search" feature
- szarate wrote:
> See for the reason of tracker change: http://mailman.suse.de/mailman/private/qa-sle/2020-October/00...
- 10:06 QA action #90764 (Resolved): auto-merge github feature can be enabled for os-autoinst-distri-opensuse
- Currently when PR reviewer is ready to merge she still need to wait for all pipelines of automatic checks are done . ...
- 07:40 openSUSE admin tickets #90398: "Forum Spam" requests creating spam in progress
- cboltz wrote:
> or, as already mentioned on IRC earlier today, save some paperwork and...
> 3. just close these...
- 07:38 openSUSE admin tickets #90398: "Forum Spam" requests creating spam in progress
- Looks like there is some flow restriction or I don't have enough permissions - anyway I only managed to move all of t...
- 07:35 openSUSE admin tickets #90398 (In Progress): "Forum Spam" requests creating spam in progress
- 07:33 openSUSE admin communication #70165 (Workable): [Forum Spam] User banned from forum due to spam
Also available in: Atom