coordination #49244: YaST Command Line Options TRACKER
Regression test yast security
Verify ability to:
- specify the security level of the host
- set the value of specific options
- display a summary of the current security configuration
#6 Updated by pstivanin about 2 years ago
- Target version changed from QAM tests - future to QAM tests - current
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
PR is ready for review: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/7381
#11 Updated by vpelcak about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
Test does something completely different than described in the reference:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/49244 is about yast in cli, not gui.
Testcase is very useful, but doesn't test CLI at all.
#16 Updated by pstivanin about 2 years ago
Until the aforementioned bug is solved there's not much we can do on our side.
Using the CLI, the only available commands are:
- level (which does not work)
- summary (which displays only "custom settings" due to the bug) There's no "get" command, so even if we developed a test that sets somethings we would have no way to know whether the settings has been correctly applied.