- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-11-29
- Last connection: 2016-11-29
- 06:28 QA action #94024: MTUI unable to recover from failure to connect to the refhost
- Yes. That should be valid workaround.
- 06:27 QA action #94027: MTUI - traceback when connecting unavailable refhost
- I expect getting the error in MTUI without any traceback.
- 14:09 QA action #94048 (New): MTUI - reload_products doesn't work
- mtui> list_products -t kenny.qam.suse.cz
Referenece host: kenny.qam.suse.cz
Base product: SLES-12-SP2-x86_64
- 12:43 QA action #94027 (Feedback): MTUI - traceback when connecting unavailable refhost
- ## Observation
critical: connecting to paris.qam.suse.cz failed: [Errno None] Unable to connect to port 22 on...
- 12:40 QA action #94024 (New): MTUI unable to recover from failure to connect to the refhost
## Steps to reproduce
1) start mtui -a RRID
2) make it connect to host, which ssh key changed
3) you would be as...
- 08:12 QA action #93799: Improvement of usability of disabled testcases notification
- okurz wrote:
> vpelcak wrote:
> > ## Acceptance criteria
> > * **AC1:** it is clear to the tester what he needs to...
- 10:23 QA action #93799 (New): Improvement of usability of disabled testcases notification
- ## User story
There is a new recent feature in template generator.
If the automation squad disables the testcase in...
- 07:55 openQA Project coordination #91467 (Feedback): [epic] Surface openQA failures per squad in a single place
- ## Motivation
As a squad team member, I want to be able to view Maintenance and Tumbleweed job group related probl...
- 09:11 openQA Tests action #91112 (Resolved): [qe-core][qem] test fails in consoletest_setup - probably will never be fixed, remove softfail and adjust test
- I had a talk with YaST TL and the issue is of rather low priority, no customer complains about it and is probably nev...
- 07:33 openQA Project action #81142: VNC console corruption
Martin Doucha will start working on reproducer for you towards the end of the week.
Also available in: Atom