- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-11-29
- Last connection: 2016-11-29
- 10:08 QA action #98820 (New): Various requirements for qem-dashboard (was: Design document for openQA CI dashboard)
- The dashboard itself consists of 2 components. The dashboard itself openQA bot performing the operations underneath.
- 09:12 QA action #93799: teregen: Improvement of usability of disabled testcases notification
How is the situation about this?
I feel that the priority is way too low.
When I said that it is not a re...
- 09:45 QA action #98198: [bot-ng] Fix auto-approve on updates without Incidents size:M
- I would like to increase priority here as there are updates pending approval in the queue.
- 13:40 QA action #98262: MTUI fails to export version of the package prior installation of the update
- Increasing severity as incorrect info is exported.
- 13:00 QA action #98262 (Resolved): MTUI fails to export version of the package prior installation of the update
- When testing an update, I need to install it using "update" command. Then I need to "export" the results.
- 15:06 QA coordination #97121: [epic] enable qa-maintenance/openQABot comments on smelt again
openQA bot was commenting in IBS which lead to massive spam of e-mails.
Besides we also saw opportunities ...
- 15:01 QA action #96968: qem-dashboard jobs api extension
- Dashboard has issues with approving kgraft updates for the release to our customers.
Fixing it is urgent.
- 14:46 openQA Project action #96557: jobs run into MAX_SETUP_TIME, one hour between 'Downloading' and 'Download processed' and no useful output in between auto_review:"timeout: setup exceeded MAX_SETUP_TIME":retry
This issue seems to be pretty severe and took ~5 days to resolve.
Do you have any post-mortem analysis? Wh...
- 09:28 QA action #96539: Conclude migration of qam.suse.de
It is not exactly urgent but it has been on backburner for some time already.
Would be nice to have in c...
- 07:09 QA action #96539 (New): Conclude migration of qam.suse.de
- qam.suse.de needs to be migrated to more recent setup with automated deployment in Ansible.
Although most of the m...
Also available in: Atom