- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-01-07
- Last connection: 2019-01-07
- 09:55 openQA Tests action #105124 (New): qam-incidentinstall is green even when installation is skipped
tt seems that openQA treats as valid result (i.e. green) an empty installation test.
For example, looking at...
- 06:20 openQA Tests action #65633: [opensuse][phub] test fails in gdal: kernel log on terminal from wpa_supplicant test
- Removing myself since the bug seems to be triggered by the wpa_supplicant test.
Looking at the output on 2 different...
- 12:33 openQA Tests action #71329: [qe-core][qem] [bind] bind test fails due to change in test suite (comments due to record_soft_failure are expected)
- I'm assigning Jozef since he's the maintainer. Feel free to change this if that's not correct :)
- 12:32 openQA Tests action #71329 (Resolved): [qe-core][qem] [bind] bind test fails due to change in test suite (comments due to record_soft_failure are expected)
- Since the latest update (which is still in the testing queue and goes by S:M:13024:226223), bind test fails due to:
- 11:53 openQA Tests action #64989: [qam] test fails in libreoffice_pyuno_bridge_no_evolution_dep
- Seems that the test started failing when S:M:14452:214896 entered the queue...
- 13:02 openQA Tests action #62120 (In Progress): [qam] firefox_downloading checks for url is not valid
- PR opened https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/9377
- 09:29 openQA Tests action #56837 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in lvm
- PR merged
- 07:12 openQA Tests action #56837 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in lvm
- 12:43 openQA Tests action #56837: [qam] test fails in lvm
- PR is ready: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/8836
Also available in: Atom