- Connect profile: brhavel
- Registered on: 29/11/2016
- Last connection: 29/11/2016
Reported issues: 37
- 08:15 am openQA Tests action #57260: [qam] enable x11/evolution test for aggregated/single incident runs once it is fixed
- tests were enabled in 12sp4, 15 and 15sp1. Test still fails in 12sp4
- 08:15 am openQA Tests action #57584: [qam] test fails in evolution_setup_servers - dovecot not installable
- due to changes in a related task
- 08:10 am openQA Tests action #57926: [qam] test fails in t08_sit_tunnel_ifdown - wicked tests consistently failing
- https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/8647 should fix the failure reported here
- 11:54 am openQA Tests action #57797 (In Progress): [qam] Disable QR testing and reviewing for SLE15-SP0 QR builds
- It was disabled by following request: https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/metadata/merge_requests/175
- 07:38 am openQA Tests action #44888 (Rejected): [qam][ppc64le] test fails in sshd - fails in select_serial_terminal
- based on the information I found out, this is not the case anymore:
- 02:49 pm openQA Tests action #55892 (Rejected): [qam] failing installation of LTP for baremetal systems
- its not relevant anymore, installation is working and not failing at this point http://openqa.qam.suse.cz/tests/2909
- 06:50 am openQA Tests action #57260 (New): [qam] enable x11/evolution test for aggregated/single incident runs once it ...
- once the parent task will be fixed, test needs to be enabled again within aggregated and single incident runs
- 02:46 pm openQA Tests action #57218 (In Progress): [qam] temporary prepare workaround for x11/evolution test in aggreg...
- Within qam-regression-message, x11/evolution is failing for couple of weeks. Until the test is fixed: https://progres...
- 11:31 am openQA Tests action #55892 (Rejected): [qam] failing installation of LTP for baremetal systems
- It looks like that something was changed in baremetal tests for kernel:
- 11:07 am openQA Tests action #46463: [qam][yellow][openqa][kernel][urgent] multipath testing
- @sebchlad - as you mentioned week before, you already made some progress on this front so I would like to ask you who...
Also available in: Atom