- Login: brhavel
- Email: email@example.com
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-11-29
- Last connection: 2016-11-29
|openQA Tests||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2017-04-03|
|ALP||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2022-06-14|
|openQA auto review||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2022-05-04|
|qe-yam||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2020-10-02|
- 11:55 openQA Tests action #62066 (Resolved): [qe-core][qam][maint]openSUSE Leap 15.2 enablement/Leap 15 disablement auto_review:"Download of .*openSUSE-Leap-15.2-DVD.*.iso" failed.*404"
- There is needed:
* enable openQA testing for openSUSE leap 15.2
* openSUSE leap 15 can be disabled.
- 14:33 qe-yam action #49265: [qam][maint][yast2-storage][yast2-storage-ng] Regression test yast disk
- there is already pretty extensive test for yast2-storage-ng https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3665501/modules/yast2_storag...
- 14:16 qe-yam action #49331 (Feedback): Regression test yast security
- 09:17 openQA Tests action #56714 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in system_role
- QR ISO images testing for 15 was already disabled
- 09:15 openQA Tests action #48656: [qam] qam-yast_self_update[+15] fails in welcome
- there is needed an action from side of Maintenance coordination and IBS
- 08:12 openQA Tests action #57947: [qam] test fails in system_role - qam-minimal+base on 12-SP1 now has system_role module scheduled
- is this still the case? I could not find such failure anymore, thank you
- 15:51 openQA Tests action #59028 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in yast_ftp_server
- fixed and not failing anymore: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3633256
- 15:37 openQA Tests action #57425 (Resolved): [QAM] [yellow] test fails in coredump_collect
- it does not fail for quit some time so resolving the ticket: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3630633
- 14:11 qe-yam coordination #43139: Assess and improve automation coverage for yast2-network
- as the test was already finished and is running, can we resolve the ticket and address maintenance in separated tickets?
- 08:23 openQA Tests action #59354: [qam][newt][tcsh] standalone test for tcsh due to regression
- I agree with Oliver. @Sergio, can you please extend respective test accordingly? Thank you
Also available in: Atom