- Email: email@example.com
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-11-29
- Last connection: 2016-11-29
- 11:55 openQA Tests action #62066 (In Progress): [qam][maint]openSUSE Leap 15.2 enablement/Leap 15 disablement auto_review:"Download of .*openSUSE-Leap-15.2-DVD.*.iso" failed.*404"
- There is needed:
* enable openQA testing for openSUSE leap 15.2
* openSUSE leap 15 can be disabled.
- 09:17 openQA Tests action #56714 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in system_role
- QR ISO images testing for 15 was already disabled
- 09:15 openQA Tests action #48656: [qam] qam-yast_self_update[+15] fails in welcome
- there is needed an action from side of Maintenance coordination and IBS
- 08:12 openQA Tests action #57947: [qam] test fails in system_role - qam-minimal+base on 12-SP1 now has system_role module scheduled
- is this still the case? I could not find such failure anymore, thank you
- 15:51 openQA Tests action #59028 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in yast_ftp_server
- fixed and not failing anymore: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3633256
- 15:37 openQA Tests action #57425 (Resolved): [QAM] [yellow] test fails in coredump_collect
- it does not fail for quit some time so resolving the ticket: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3630633
- 08:23 openQA Tests action #59354: [qam][newt][tcsh] standalone test for tcsh due to regression
- I agree with Oliver. @Sergio, can you please extend respective test accordingly? Thank you
- 13:31 openQA Tests action #59354 (Resolved): [qam][newt][tcsh] standalone test for tcsh due to regression
- There was a regression in tcsh causing issue to customer and they request regression test to avoid such issue in the ...
- 14:37 openQA Tests action #57260 (Resolved): [qam] enable x11/evolution test for aggregated/single incident runs once it is fixed
- 12sp4 looks good now: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3565234, so yeap, resolved
- 12:28 openQA Tests action #57941 (Feedback): [qam] test fails in grub_test - timeout during updating installer
- I was checking the results and it does not seem to be the issue anymore. Can you please check whether this is still n...
Also available in: Atom