[functional][u][epic][eternal] work on any issue from http://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/issues/
openqa-review was originally filling the gap of "missing features" in openQA as a review help as a way to provide the mandatory daily review reports. openqa-review already acted as a "rapid prototyping platform" supporting the development of many features which as a consequence went into openQA, for example the list of "previous jobs", the labels, label carry-over, bug report links. Also, openqa-review is used to automatically generate daily test reports covering the whole instances of o3 as well as osd and release managers rely on it. We can extend openqa-review in short- and mid-term to develop features which should eventually go into openQA or the supporting infrastructure as well as improve the reports that are used on a daily base by our stakeholders.
- DONE: AC1: Each sub-team has worked on at least one issue each from openqa-review
Priorities are visible on
#6 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
I added firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient for the cron jobs executed on lord.arch so he receives error reports as well. This already helps for him to get an idea if his changes broke something as well as if any new issues would appear and I think we can live with this model. Since we created this ticket we came up with more requests by RMs so I will plan to work on more features within openqa-review in upcoming sprints.
#8 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional][u][epic] work on any issue from http://github.com/okurz/openqa_review/issues/ to [functional][u][epic][eternal] work on any issue from http://github.com/okurz/openqa_review/issues/
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Milestone 17 to future
#24 Updated by szarate almost 2 years ago
See for the reason of tracker change: http://mailman.suse.de/mailman/private/qa-sle/2020-October/002722.html