coordination #34138: [functional][u][epic][eternal] work on any issue from http://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/issues/
[functional][y] Improve openqa_review to include skipped tests into the report
I as a QA Project Manager would like to know which tests were not executed for particular build in the report to understand risks we have to miss bugs in given areas.
- Generated report from openqa-review includes section which lists skipped tests
Script can executed manually.
Generated reports can found here: Latest report based on openQA test results http://s.qa.suse.de/test-status , SLE12: http://s.qa.suse.de/test-status-sle12 , SLE15: http://s.qa.suse.de/test-status-sle15
#5 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Milestone 17 to Milestone 18
riafarov I tried to provide a bigger context with the ticket hierarchy. #37351 is the saga which should give a long-term vision and motivation why we work in this direction. Now there is also a relation to #27735 about using ttm which might be an alternative but also bring together ideas. The parent ticket #34138 has a motivation with explanation what openqa-review is used for and how people rely on it. Please help me to make it even more clear if it is not enough.
#13 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional][y] work on https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/projects/1 according to ordering to [functional][y] Improve openqa_review to include skipped tests into the report
- Description updated (diff)
- Estimated time set to 5.00 h
#19 Updated by ybonatakis over 2 years ago
I'm not sure if I understand your question, but if you're referring to sections of the report to be generated, I guess it could be at the end, in a similar way to sections "new issues" or "existing issues" for each architecture.
ok. i think you answered my question. Thanks @JERiveraMoya