- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-02-11
- Last connection: 2019-02-11
- 09:43 openQA Project action #91878: Improve git log entries in failed test investigation
- okurz wrote:
> We discussed this in the SUSE QE Tools Workshop 2021-05-14 as well. We see it as a viable alternative...
- 07:20 openQA Project action #91878: Improve git log entries in failed test investigation
- okurz wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the ticket. So, instead of separate log+diff you would prefer a mixed git log with det...
- 10:50 openQA Tests action #91941 (Feedback): [qac] test fails in docker_runc
- 08:39 openQA Tests action #91941 (Feedback): [qac] test fails in docker_runc
- ## Observation
￼Fabian Vogt @favogt
Veronika Svecova jun wang Yes, the conflict is expected. `docker-ru...
- 06:41 openQA Project action #91878 (Workable): Improve git log entries in failed test investigation
- As for now the investigation shows commits and the files that changed separately.
I believe this would be more usefu...
- 11:13 openQA Project action #89077: os-autoinst Makefile is missing symlinks configuration
- `Maybe we should just move the mentioning of the symlinks target a bit more to the top of the README so also people w...
- 15:57 openQA Project action #89077 (Resolved): os-autoinst Makefile is missing symlinks configuration
- i tried to use a forked os-autoinst on my local OpenQA instance following the steps from the documentation.
- 09:30 openQA Tests action #80394: [tools] Change the CI setup due to travis-ci.org going EOL, e.g. migrate to travis-ci.com with paid plan or migrate elsewhere
- +1 for github actions but i would like to ask kindly to consider a project that i came across recently and it looks r...
- 07:28 openQA Infrastructure action #62666: Move openqa.opensuse.org into opensuse private network
- vpn4me plz
On Thu, 2020-10-22 at 19:12 +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> [openSUSE Tracker]
> Issue #62666 has be...
- 06:03 qe-yast action #69259 (New): [y] Test fully qualified domain name as an input for yast2-network
- The aiming for this is to validate that the user is able to type the hostname in a form of `example.com`. before the ...
Also available in: Atom