- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-02-11
- Last connection: 2019-02-11
- 09:30 openQA Tests action #80394: Change the CI setup due to travis-ci.org going EOL, e.g. migrate to travis-ci.com with paid plan or migrate elsewhere
- +1 for github actions but i would like to ask kindly to consider a project that i came across recently and it looks r...
- 07:28 openQA Infrastructure action #62666: Move openqa.opensuse.org into opensuse private network
- vpn4me plz
On Thu, 2020-10-22 at 19:12 +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> [openSUSE Tracker]
> Issue #62666 has be...
- 06:03 qe-yast action #69259 (New): [y] Test fully qualified domain name as an input for yast2-network
- The aiming for this is to validate that the user is able to type the hostname in a form of `example.com`. before the ...
- 08:43 qe-yast action #69655: [y][timeboxed:12h] Modify check in autoyast installation test
- https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/72277 followup ticket for some enhancement to deal with false error in those wor...
- 08:42 qe-yast action #72277 (Closed): [y] Modify check in autoyast installation test
- See #69655
Ioannis proposes to implement retry mechanism to make check more stable.
Recent example: https://ope...
- 06:45 qe-yast action #72274 (Rejected): [y] nfs mount timeout investigation
- ## Observation
I file this for investigation of the timeout during the nfs mount.
The network looks ok and i cant...
- 10:36 openQA Tests action #70153 (Resolved): [y] system_state should upload collected data
- 05:43 qe-yast action #70867 (Resolved): [y] Move yast2_nfs_server module to the YaST job group
- validated on [48.1](https://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?arch=&machine=&modules=yast2_nfs_server&build=48.1&version=...
- 05:30 openQA Tests action #71728 (Resolved): [y] test fails in validate_encrypt on powerVM
- validated on [48.1](https://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?arch=&machine=&modules=validate_encrypt&distri=sle&version=...
- 10:39 qe-yast action #66862: [functional][y] Test interactive installation with encrypted /home partition
- https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/11037 seems that needs extra work to address aspects ...
Also available in: Atom