|Target version:||QA - future|
implementation done and verified for SLE in #9482, now enable for openSUSE
- Enable iSCSI test for TW
- yaml schedule is applied for scheduling of the test suites
To make it smooth, please, enable new test suite in the development job group first and if that works, then move it to the main job group.
Tests are added but there is missing multi-machine setup on o.o.o workers
- Assignee deleted (
This test requires multimachine worker setup
- Subject changed from openSUSE: iSCSI to [opensuse]iSCSI
- Blocked by action #30892: [opensuse][tools]multi-machine worker setup added
- Status changed from In Progress to Blocked
- Assignee set to okurz
- Subject changed from [opensuse]iSCSI to [functional][y][opensuse] iSCSI
- Assignee changed from okurz to riafarov
@riafarov To my understanding mainly (or only) QSF-y handles iSCSI tests within openQA so I kindly ask you to take over.
- Status changed from Blocked to Workable
#30892 fixed, multi-machine tests are possible on o3. Btw, the testsuites seem to exist already on o3 but not scheduled.
- Related to action #37045: [opensuse][functional][y] enable iscsi server/client scenario for openSUSE added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Workable to Blocked
iSCSI + ibft test for SLES is not MM, iSCSI is running on the worker directly. This setup is missing on o3, so we need to address this first.
- Target version set to future
- Due date set to 10/03/2020
Also available in: Atom