[epic] SUSE QA tools team ticket process helpers
We want to follow the https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/openqav3/wiki#ticket-workflow including https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/wiki#How-we-work-on-our-backlog which define some SLOs for ourselves which are hard and tedious to track as humans but bots would be happy to do that job.
- Query Redmine via GitLab CI bot to update due date: On GitHub we have bots checking that certain parameters are met, such as stale PRs or conflicts. It would be great to update the Due Date automatically according to tickets that need updates, taking priority into account, which then allow Redmine to send out notifications. As an alternative write comments directly.
- Subject changed from Query Redmine via GitLab CI bot to update due date to [epic] SUSE QA tools team ticket process helpers
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Organisational
- Target version set to Ready
thanks for the reminder. For anyone else reading this: This ticket is based on a discussion that cdywan and me had this morning about how to help ourselves better in our workflows.
See for the reason of tracker change: http://mailman.suse.de/mailman/private/qa-sle/2020-October/002722.html