- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-07-09
- Last connection: 2019-07-09
- 09:19 QA action #81106 (Feedback): test out chat service notifications, e.g. matrix, from github actions size:M
- 11:41 QA action #98997 (In Progress): [tools] [smelt] [python3.6] Replace all older text formatting with f-strings
- ## User story
The python linter now gives warnings against the use of the old `.format()` method of formatting str...
- 10:40 openQA Project action #97580 (Resolved): Automatic check for qa-tools backlog limits in Github Actions
- I think it's safe to say that this ticket is now resolved. Further fixes and improvements can be discussed in https:/...
- 10:33 openQA Project action #95581: ci: Use a git commit message style checker size:S
- I'm not sure I clearly understand AC2. Enabling this in other repos is as simple as copying the workflow file to the ...
- 08:55 QA action #81106: test out chat service notifications, e.g. matrix, from github actions size:M
- pr: https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/pull/108
- 12:49 openQA Project action #98604: Provide data about ratio of automatically approved SLE Maintenance incidents size:M
- cdywan wrote:
> This seems a lot like #96191. Can you disambiguate where this is different? Should this perhaps be a...
- 12:20 openQA Project action #98604 (Workable): Provide data about ratio of automatically approved SLE Maintenance incidents size:M
- ## User story
In order to have a better overview of our automatic testing procedures and improve our workflows, we n...
- 10:05 openQA Project action #95581 (Feedback): ci: Use a git commit message style checker size:S
- Leaving this ticket open to investigate possible errors in checking older commit messages. Setting the due-date accor...
- 08:17 openQA Project coordination #98412: [epic] assets listing for job groups
- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We should look into different options, i.e. workarounds for the time be...
- 08:07 openQA Project action #98388: Non-existing asset "uefi-vars" is still shown up on #downloads
- If this is a recent regression it should be on the backlog. Bumping the priority.
Also available in: Atom