- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-07-09
- Last connection: 2019-07-09
- 14:09 openQA Infrastructure action #76903: openQA test modules failure statistics collection
- Some more detailed results:
Tickets that took <30 days were 609
Tickets that took >30 days were 591
- 11:19 openQA Infrastructure action #76903: openQA test modules failure statistics collection
- @okurz @bzoltan1
First results from the redmine api scripts:
For all tickets with [qam] or [qem] in the subject:
- 11:27 QA action #78187: Import and enable Testreport data into SMELT
- Related ticket: https://gitlab.suse.de/tools/smelt/-/issues/501
- 11:21 QA action #78187 (In Progress): Import and enable Testreport data into SMELT
- The goal is for the testreport data, provided by the qam.suse.de api, to be incorporated into SMELT for easy access b...
- 16:47 QA action #77029: [SMELT] Gather data regarding openQA review
- Task is successfully completed.Results, as well as relevant updates with their reject reasons have been delivered to ...
- 15:49 QA action #77029 (Resolved): [SMELT] Gather data regarding openQA review
- The goal is to gather information about:
- How many updates get rejected in the openQA review proccess (by group `qa...
- 14:04 openQA Infrastructure action #76903: openQA test modules failure statistics collection
- @okurz, Gustavo is an admin. I talked to him and he can add the db and any security restrictions as well, but he need...
- 09:20 QA Wiki edit: Wiki (#66)
- Addition of responsibilities inherited from the previous maintenance infra squad
- 09:11 QA Wiki edit: Wiki (#65)
Also available in: Atom