- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-07-09
- Last connection: 2019-07-09
- 11:42 openQA Project action #93811 (In Progress): vanastasiadis: Learn about Perl and Perl development
- ## Motivation
As a member of the qa-tools squad, I want to teach myself how to program in perl as well as best pract...
- 08:05 openQA Project action #93393 (Rejected): backend died: Virtio terminal and svirt serial terminal do not support send_key
- This is expected behavior, there is an issue open about this, see #80778. The test code maintainer should adjust the ...
- 10:35 openQA Project action #93345 (In Progress): Source URLs ending in .pm/steps/1/src.txt produce 404
- 14:44 openQA Project action #92497: Perl test execution in os-autoinst runs succesfully but then fails with error
- Thank you @okurz! Glad to contribute.
- 08:55 openQA Project action #92905: openqa-investigate creates jobs with wrong Git hash when triggered for jobs which already have a CASEDIR set to a git repo
- @mkittler, is this related to what you're working on now? If not, feel free to unassign the ticket.
- 22:10 QA Wiki edit: Wiki (#201)
- 16:42 openQA Project action #92497: Perl test execution in os-autoinst runs succesfully but then fails with error
- This error was introduced with commit https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/commit/090ad748b226d6322cea8e5029c3d...
- 08:47 openQA Project action #92497 (In Progress): Perl test execution in os-autoinst runs succesfully but then fails with error
- 07:52 openQA Tests action #46502 (Resolved): [tools] Support "record_info" in serial_failure_detection
- Issue resolved.
Related pull requests:
- 12:24 openQA Project action #92497 (Resolved): Perl test execution in os-autoinst runs succesfully but then fails with error
- ## Observation
When running a single perl test (or a series of tests), following the steps described in https://gith...
Also available in: Atom