QA - coordination #69310: [epic] SUSE QA tools team ticket process helpers
Automatic check for qa-tools backlog limits in Github Actions
Instead of manually accessing the custom queries defined in https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/wiki/#Target-numbers-or-guideline-should-be-in-priorities, it would be nice to have automatic checks for those in a gh actions workflow.
- AC1: A scheduled Github Actions workflow exists that fails when the target numbers for any one of the defined queries are not met
- AC2: Consider if any further action would be desired (like an alert in case of target numbers not being met)
- Create a gh action workflow with individual checks for each query in https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/wiki/#Target-numbers-or-guideline-should-be-in-priorities
- Evaluate if there's a need for further actions
A POC exists here: https://github.com/BillAnastasiadis/qa-tools-backlog-assistant/actions
#2 Updated by VANASTASIADIS 9 months ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version changed from future to Ready
Feature implemented at https://github.com/os-autoinst/qa-tools-backlog-assistant
#3 Updated by VANASTASIADIS 9 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Feature is working as expected in https://github.com/os-autoinst/qa-tools-backlog-assistant. Resolving the ticket.