coordination #69310: [epic] SUSE QA tools team ticket process helpers
Only set due date on tickets in progress
Considering the due date as a reminder for when a ticket is typically be done (asking yourself, all going well, any blockers, doable within the timeframe etc.), I think it should only be set when someone is working on it. If someone picks up a ticket gets blocked or hasn't started on it yet, the due date isn't very useful.
- AC1: due dates in progress tickets are only set for in progress or feedback tickets
- Get familiar with backlog-set-due-date
- Add a condition to skip New and Workable tickets
- Or maybe check for In Progress explicitlyinstead
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
- Target version set to Ready
I have overlooked this ticket because we commonly don't triage tickets in QA, see https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/wiki#Target-numbers-or-guideline-should-be-in-priorities . I will change that now.
- Status changed from In Progress to Workable
changing status to actually test my changes in https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/blob/master/backlog-set-due-date