[epic][y] Enable VNC+SSH Installations on aarch64
On https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/9576 VNC+SSH Installations have been enabled for
I tried to enable them for
aarch64 on 'Development Tumbleweed' project, but the x86 test uses
email@example.com. But there is no
firstname.lastname@example.org available for
How is built this
email@example.com and why a proper image created from current Tumbleweed snapshot is not used instead?
Image names in the
#4 Updated by ggardet_arm about 1 year ago
I tried to use
opensuse-Tumbleweed-*-gnome@*.qcow2 image instead of the fixed image, but it fails for both aarch64 and x86_64:
#5 Updated by riafarov about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from VNC+SSH Installations broken on aarch64 to [epic][y] Enable VNC+SSH Installations on aarch64
- Category set to New test
- Assignee set to riafarov
- Target version set to future
So from the previous ticket (#9576) some points for image generation on TW:
- Get latest qcow2 from TW create_hdd_gnome
- Install pattern dhcp_dns_server
- Switch from Network Manager to Wicked
- Disable firewall
- To avoid dimming of the screen, turn off gnome screensaver gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.session idle-delay 0 and turn off gnome suspend gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power sleep-inactive-ac-type 'nothing'
- In job conf delete QEMUVGA and use VIRTIO_CONSOLE=1
#16 Updated by ggardet_arm 10 months ago
Could we move forward for openSUSE tasks, please?
It is already scheduled for this sprint and the next one. And I also tried to make it clear, that our priority is SLES, where we have this scenario enabled.
Yes, that's well understood that SLE is the priority and you wanted to enable those scenarios in SLE first, but I asked because SLE tests are now done, so openSUSE tests are ready to be worked on. ;)
Thanks for scheduling them on the next sprints.
See for the reason of tracker change: http://mailman.suse.de/mailman/private/qa-sle/2020-October/002722.html