[functional][u] On OSD get rid of workaround QEMUVGA=cirrus in machines
See ticket #53339 . We have already done the corresponding change on openqa.opensuse.org
- AC1: default machines on https://openqa.suse.de/admin/machines do not mention
- A disk image created with CIRRUS cannot be booted properly with the default (STD)
- Upgrade scenarios still need CIRRUS, unless we recreate the images with STD.
- Extra tests generate their own images, so they can be changed.
- Crate new machines 64bit_cirrus and uefi_cirrus
- Remove QEMUVGA setting from 64bit* and uefi*, aarch64*, ppc64le*, zKVM* machines
#6 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: toolkits
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released"
- The label in the openQA scenario is removed
#7 Updated by szarate over 2 years ago
dheidler how is this related to https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3571133#step/swing/12 ?