[sle][functional][y] test fails in welcome - wrong url sent to worker because of mistyping
In vars.json we have : SCC_URL "http://Server-0126.proxy.scc.suse.de"
In autoinst-log.txt : type_string(string=' regurl=http://Server-0126.proxy.scc.suse.de'
In serial.txt and on video : regurl=http://Server-0126.proxysc.s.e
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP5-Server-DVD-x86_64-RAID5@64bit fails in
We should improve our tests to detect such cases and not hide them to simplify review.
- Typos in boot parameters are detected and are clearly visualized on the job page
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: slindomansilla, jrauch
Installation of RAID5 using expert partitioner
Fails since (at least) Build 0126 (current job)
Last good: 0122 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#3 Updated by okurz almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional][y] test fails in welcome - wrong url sent to worker. to [sle][functional][y] test fails in welcome - wrong url sent to worker because of mistyping
- Due date set to 2019-03-26
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Target version set to Milestone 23
Pretty sure this is a sporadic issue and the workaround of "retriggering" should work. Please crosscheck that during the next sprint.
#10 Updated by oorlov over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback