action #33859: [sles][functional][saga][s390x][u] Review s390x Bugs found by IBM and see what can be implemented in the future
action #33862: [sles][functional][epic][s390x][yast][y] Review and extend test coverage of YaST2 modules on s390x
[sles][functional][s390x][easy][y] Enable yast2_ncurses testsuite for s390x
we want to check how yast modules behave on s390x
AC1: yast2_ncurses testsuite is running on o.s.d in functional
- yast2_ncurses testsuite is running on o.s.d in test-development job group on a regular base to gather statistics how stable test is
- if stable enough, move to functional, if not create new tickets accordingly
- Evaluate business value, if used by any of the customers, if yes which modules exactly
#8 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Blocked
hmpf, failed in https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1656222#step/boot_to_desktop/22 with a black screen trying to conduct most likely a remote connection but it is not obvious what is the problem here. blocked by #34003
#11 Updated by okurz almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
yes, could be tested against SLE12SP4 or latest SLE15.
$ openqa_clone_job_osd --skip-chained-deps 1749719 TEST=yast2_ncurses Y2UITEST_NCURSES=1 EXTRATEST= _GROUP="Test Development: SLE 15" Created job #1759484: sle-15-Installer-DVD-s390x-Build665.2-extra_tests_on_gnome@s390x-kvm-sle12 -> https://openqa.suse.de/t1759484
#24 Updated by riafarov almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
So, as for business value, I've used bugzilla and http://houtsapps01.us.netiq.corp/siebelmatic2/?page=team&searchterm=12 support ticket system to identify used modules.
We are missing a lot of information about product usage, but what I was able to identify is that 'yast dump' YaST module is used on s390x. Majority of issues address installation, so it seems that servers are rarely configured manually or there are no issues with tooling on s390, or everything is configured without YaST modules.