[epic] Manual testing for ALP in Yam squad
There are two Work Packages associated with 1:1 System Management job group:
- Containerized YaST And there is one Work Package associated with Installation/Deployment:
These Work Packages are tested by the Work Group itself, but some manual testing might be required from our side.
AC1: Exploratory testing of ALP in the Yam scope
and the ALP plan in slide 10: https://mysuse.sharepoint.com/:p:/s/LinuxPlatformsPMTeam/EZBhw4uCwU1Nhm72KNkCwHABTQNQh5sQJIcMduXtWqlEVw?e=v0nNQL&isSPOFile=1
Info for September:
Also notice that "Only one pre-built bootable image will be delivered for the September PoC: x86_64 UEFI"
In the official repo with the images https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/SUSE:/ALP/images/
we just need to use version 9.2 flavor KVM. In previous version, which when trying to run they already indicates that are obsolete, there were more flavors.
We can see how it was tested in openQA initially:
builds are obsolete (jlausuch plan to move to new image path in O3) but it is a good reference how to use it as it is very similar to Microos.
#7 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 2 months ago
- Subject changed from [Epic] Manual testing of deliverables for Work Group 1:1 System Management (ALP September prototype) to [epic] Manual testing for ALP in Yam squad
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to JERiveraMoya